Winning streaks...

spidersfan

Arthurlie won 13 in a row in season 44/45..... Im sure Fauldhouse United were unbeaten in 45 when they beat Arthurlie in the Scottish final in 46 but I dont know the win-draw ratio or what their next results were or cup-league etc........... im away for a lay down.

Sure a season arthurlie started on minus 10 or 15 points n finished 3rd or 4th, impressive

16 hours ago, aftonarmypieman said:

Sure a season arthurlie started on minus 10 or 15 points n finished 3rd or 4th, impressive

Season 2005/06 we started minus 12 point for an 'incident' then we got docked another 3 during the season for playing a keeper who we thought we had signed from another junior side but he had been on loan from the seniors so needed to be reinstated. We actually finished 10th of 12 that season but would have been 3rd if the deduction hadn't happened. I was more impressed with finishing 3rd the following season as at the end of 5/6 every player and the entire management team left and we had to start from scratch.

Season 2005/06 we started minus 12 point for an 'incident' then we got docked another 3 during the season for playing a keeper who we thought we had signed from another junior side but he had been on loan from the seniors so needed to be reinstated. We actually finished 10th of 12 that season but would have been 3rd if the deduction hadn't happened. I was more impressed with finishing 3rd the following season as at the end of 5/6 every player and the entire management team left and we had to start from scratch.

Impressive feat, just like ourselves after hender*on fucked of to hurl*ord

5 minutes ago, Nugent4nil said:

It was indeed!

I'm sure he got sent off for you against Johnstone burgh hence the registration error being noticed , he played with us for a season under frank lynch but he was very small for a goalie and I wasn't greatly impressed by him compared to most of the other excellent frank signings. 

It was JB we won 1-0 through a goal from Skid but it was a protest - appeal that did it, cant remember him being sent off but  if we had lost the game it wouldnt have happened lets just say. He had been listed as a sub in all the games leading up to that deputy to Kris Robertson.

Rabs extended their winning streak today to 10/10 by defeating Pollok (again!). :(

No complaints about that, the Roy were the better side - especially first half & even after the KRR captain & goalkeeper had been sent off Lok couldn't take the chances they had to steal a point.

Archived