25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

Now the Fermers are out of the way, time to look forward to the visit of The Glasgow Rangers.

Are they a new club or the same club owned by a new company? I don't care. It's of no importance to me.

Rangers massively over spent on players to give them an unfair advantage. This was done to the point of liquidation. They then begged on their knees to the very Diddy clubs once deemed not fit to share the league with them to stay in the top flight. They were righteously told to get to f**k.

Four seasons in the lower leagues was the price of their arrogance. A heavy toll to pay. They've had to take the medicine and I feel the whole Zombie thing is getting boring.

Selling out Pittodrie for this match when we had less than 14k against Hearts says more about our support than theirs. No wonder they cry " It's all about the Rangers". We slam the Glasgow press for focusing on them whilst doing the exact same thing ourselves.

Sunday is 3 points against another potential top six team. Nothing more. From what I have seen of the way they play, it's perfectly suited to Aberdeen and we should win comfortably. They haven't had the experience of playing us to work out a plan to negate our threat the way Saints, Hearts and ICT have.

Warburton seems a tactically limited manager who can't control his pension topping up under performers. Aberdeen, a close knit, well managed team, are very strong at home and should have far too much for Rangers.

However, the really serious business this week was taken care of by a deft near post header from Adam Rooney earlier this evening.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bennett said:

The wrestling fans angry again lol

Tedi Wallace likes that post of yours eh? He probably has been waiting hours for you to post something he likes, banging that F5 button every few seconds like a mad man.

10 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Pundit with the usual scum arrogance. Division of your team means your opinion means less.

You missed the point, Dom. And please don't think I don't respect your opinion because I do.

I just find it ironic a fan of a League Two team who comments (somewhat boringly) on every Rangers thread had the audacity to tell a Rangers fan their opinion was boring when he had more of an excuse to post on a Rangers thread than he did. You know, because it's a thread involving the team he supports?....

5 minutes ago, thepundit said:

You missed the point, Dom. And please don't think I don't respect your opinion because I do.

I just find it ironic a fan of a League Two team who comments (somewhat boringly) on every Rangers thread had the audacity to tell a Rangers fan their opinion was boring when he had more of an excuse to post on a Rangers thread than he did. You know, because it's a thread involving the team he supports?....

I've been to ibrox more times than bennett has ffs.

2 minutes ago, thepundit said:

You need a crusty sock imo,

6 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Tedi Wallace likes that post of yours eh? He probably has been waiting hours for you to post something he likes, banging that F5 button every few seconds like a mad man.

Wtf are you on about now?

Say's the supporter of a League Two club who comments on every Rangers thread.

Aye, because everyone's interested in your opinion eh!....

Anyway's, if Aberdeen fans want to wind up (The) Rangers let them go ahead. Celebrating the failure of others is all they have. Not like they win trophies for themselves.

When (not if) Rangers win the league who's having the last laugh?.....

Exactly.

The league two supporter probably knows which ground his team are playing at this weekend though.

4 minutes ago, thepundit said:

I doubt it but if you have.. congratulations?!....

I've probably been to Parkhead more times than you. Once in 97 for a World Cup qualifier. 

Were England playing?...

and did you wreck the bogs?

Archived