25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

Why is there such bad blood between Aberdeen & sevco, is it to do with a bad tackle against an Aberdeen player years ago ?

I remember a few times when the fans have got a bit arsey with each other during the game, the robbie winters coin incident when the Aberdeen fans ran on to protect him was the big one, did a rangers fan not get a ponsey slap in the dish at one game by an aberdeen thug and they claimed he got slashed ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I've just moved to Glasgow and I really don't fancy watching this in the pub with Bennett or his pals. Anyone know any Aberdeen leaning pubs in the city?

I've moved back to Glasgow for the year as well and I'll be watching at the Rock in Hyndland as well. Maybe see you there!

6 minutes ago, Menzel said:

I've moved back to Glasgow for the year as well and I'll be watching at the Rock in Hyndland as well. Maybe see you there!

I believe the Red Staars are running a bus up if you can manage to get a match ticket:

https://www.facebook.com/redstarsAFC83

Also: https://www.facebook.com/theglasgowreds

3 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Ex Rangers season ticket holder John Beaton is the ref. 

Was that pre 2012 he might not have transferred his support to sevco,then again most of the mindless orcs did.

as mentioned earlier sevco fans are the real sheep believing whatever crap their leader of the time comes out with Murray.white green and now King all taking the complete piss out of them.in fact they are dafter than sheep they are lemmings.

Bring on the Rangers being sung, I wish they'd make their minds up.

You're boring as f**k

Just pointless wee sarcy snide pishy comments non stop

What's that even supposed to mean?

Anyway, hopefully Johnny Hayes is OK to go on Sunday. Would have a field day against Tavernier.

10 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You're boring as f**k

Say's the supporter of a League Two club who comments on every Rangers thread.

Aye, because everyone's interested in your opinion eh!....

Anyway's, if Aberdeen fans want to wind up (The) Rangers let them go ahead. Celebrating the failure of others is all they have. Not like they win trophies for themselves.

When (not if) Rangers win the league who's having the last laugh?.....

Exactly.

Just now, thepundit said:

Anyway's, if Aberdeen fans want to wind up (The) Rangers let them go ahead. Celebrating the failure of others is all they have. Not like they win trophies for themselves.

Exactly.

:lol: Go on son, give them all Billy Big Baws talk and lord it over them all with your 4 year old clubs success in the lower divisions. :lol:

My my, how we all celebrated the failure of your old Rangers club you used to support. Same again please.

Exactly.

Fancy telling us about all these times County have played at Ibrox before Saturday yet?

Also that when not if comment at the end.... :lol:

41 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Well it won't be you.

What possible pleasure can be derived from a 'triumph' you regard as inevitable?

The picture you paint of your relationship with football is relentlessly bleak.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Well it won't be you.

What possible pleasure can be derived from a 'triumph' you regard as inevitable?

The picture you paint of your relationship with football is relentlessly bleak.

Is that just a copy and paste comment for you at this point?....

Exactly.

And how many of those trophies are tainted ?

Archived