25th September, Rangers visit Aberdeen

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eoin Jess was and probably still is amazing. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rangers did try sign him, his record against was pretty bloody good. As mentioned, it was a shame so much of career was spent surrounded by such dross.

Probably best remembered by most for his performance against oldco in the 95 league cup semi-final at hampden. Jess and Bernard were absolutely tremendous that night.

Was that the game where Jess did a few keepy-ups when Aberdeen were 2-0 up? I remember some ex-*** whining like a little bitch in one of the papers the following day about the "lack of respect".

32 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Aye. Lack of respect :lol:

Gazza also put in about 5 horrific challenges that night and I don't think he got a single booking. Refs were utterly shit scared of that c**t.

Shut up you paranoid fool, he got the most ridiculous booking ever.

54 minutes ago, bennett said:

Never said there was.

Really?, it isn't what your post implied.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Shut up you paranoid fool, he got the most ridiculous booking ever.

You have the most ridiculous posts full of made up shite.

2 hours ago, StandFree03 said:

Aye. Lack of respect :lol:

Gazza also put in about 5 horrific challenges that night and I don't think he got a single booking. Refs were utterly shit scared of that c**t.

It's like Bennett sets himself up for a home run or a tap in, huge fishy, small barrel and big twelve gauge shotgun. :lol:

Stand free claimed that refs were scared to book him, I pointed out one particular booking he received.

If stand free had claimed the ref was scared to book him then you'd have been right.

Cheerio ...

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Stand free claimed that refs were scared to book him, I pointed out one particular booking he received.

If stand free had claimed the ref was scared to book him then you'd have been right.

Cheerio ...

Well Tedi Wallace is backing up your drivel by positive rep, so it must be true. :1eye

Satndfree03 posted about one particular game, and then you had a heads gone moment and then posted pish and got caught out and yer creepy pal then gave you rep for it because he is just a thick as you are.

Hiya Tedi, hiya pal, why not post on the thread instead of lurking around on it like a pervert at a playground handing out sweeties to Bennett?

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Well Tedi Wallace is backing up your drivel by positive rep, so it must be true. :1eye

Satndfree03 posted about one particular game, and then you had a heads gone moment and then posted pish and got caught out and yer creepy pal then gave you rep for it because he is just a thick as you are.

Hiya Tedi, hiya pal, why not post on the thread instead of lurking around on it like a pervert at a playground handing out sweeties to Bennett?

Wtf are you on about now?

Archived