Arbroath vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First match I've managed to see this season. (Live in Surrey.) Played well: Mutch, Little, Hamilton, McCord (a bit of class in midfield), Scott, Linn. Pass marks: Skelly, Suker. As I've heard before on this forum Whatley was invisible in midfield. Like playing with 10 men. Brown had a poor second half. Callaghan didn't offer much going forward. A few thoughts. Scott was ok at 9 but would be better alongside McCord instead of Whatley. Poor reflection on the strikers that we're playing him up front. What a size Doris is now. Needs to lose a stone or two to play professional football.

This didn't look like a promotion winning side to me.

Good 1st half with both teams having a few chances
Best we've looked for a while and huge improvement from last sat
Chris turner absolutely strolled it, thought sives n Mclauchlan done well
Arbroath should have nicked it at end
Boabby the young sub both bottling it
Then McGurn pulled off a fcuking cracker from a header

Another 2 points dropped for Arbroath not much in it but Arbroath just edged but lack of fire power again,bit surprised Scott was up front ahead of Doris,Hester and Prunty he did ok but better in midfield but our strikers need to get some goals to get their confidence up because that was all that was missing today.Great save by Mutch at the end there.

This didn't look like a promotion winning side to me.

People are saying the same about Forfar and they've got 7 wins from 7!!

Really gutted we never won that, who had the header? Was at the other end of the ground at the time? Gave McGurn too much of a chance

Play Ricky at CB and we don't concede

No nonsense

Right at the end, last minute, Cowden ball over the top down the line, Ricky could've maybe passed it to Mutch or infield, McCord asks why he never, Ricky 'shut the f**k up you and get back in' before barking out orders to Brown... [emoji41]

I prefer him there and hope he stays there, Browns performance was decent at RB thankfully

Exactly the same team next week for me

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No nonsense

Right at the end, last minute, Cowden ball over the top down the line, Ricky could've maybe passed it to Mutch or infield, McCord asks why he never, Ricky 'shut the f**k up you and get back in' before barking out orders to Brown... emoji41.png

I prefer him there and hope he stays there, Browns performance was decent at RB thankfully

Exactly the same team next week for me

Must have been standing beside you heard that conversation as well Ricky wasn't taking any shit from Pongo,,

That's the most solid i've seem us at the back today.

[quote post="10785434" timestamp="1474728691" name="1320Lichtie" userid="14721"l

Cowden fans are the most moronic in the country by a fucking mile. State of them

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Tbf it was only for about 10 minutes at half time, cringeworthy

have to say suker and brown were terrible today there distribution shocking . if they are only playing because if they play we dont pay any wages thats a sch

Sukur had a really good game I thought

Defensively we were the best we've been all season

Archived