Designated Survivor

JamieStevenson

26 minutes ago, dave.j said:

5 episodes in. Watched all 5 in one sitting. One of the best shows in right now. 

Anyone know how to clear your viewing history, on Netflix? So that the Mrs thinks she only has the first episode,;to catch me up? 

Login to Netflix via a web browser.

Click you name > Click your name in the top right corner, then "Your Account". Click on "Viewing activity" and that will show you a list of everything you've watched. Click on the X to delete something, when you do you should also get an option to remove the series

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 08:32, Mr X said:

Login to Netflix via a web browser.

Click you name > Click your name in the top right corner, then "Your Account". Click on "Viewing activity" and that will show you a list of everything you've watched. Click on the X to delete something, when you do you should also get an option to remove the series

Done. Two episodes in and the good lady.is loving it.

On Thursday, December 01, 2016 at 23:01, Mr X said:

Even more twists in this weeks episode!

Do you not think, after a really strong start, it's quickly jumped into the ridiculous?

There's so many different storylines he only needs to go for a shite now and tthere's a terrorist threat.

Edited by dave.j

Yeah for me gone far too mental too quickly,  very like homeland.   Every time sutherland is on screen too I just want to climb through the screen and shoot him 600 times in the head the  set fire to his body.  Fuk only knows how that chunt has had a career as an actor,  him Nicholas cage and David caruso are so bad it's laughable,  no way you could randomly drag three people off the street to act their roles and they would be worse, it's not possible. 

Great episode last night to bring it back on track. But the love interest between Emily & Aaron, the Mrs described it as a bit Greys Anatomy. Is there any need for that or the story line re who Leo's real Dad is? 

As said above you could see that ending coming a mile off on Pensylvania. Also the Macleish "tie in" with Catalan, has that not been done before? It felt a bit familiar when Wells ties it together.

Has the first season got a 22 episode run?

12 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Great episode last night to bring it back on track. But the love interest between Emily & Aaron, the Mrs described it as a bit Greys Anatomy. Is there any need for that or the story line re who Leo's real Dad is? 

As said above you could see that ending coming a mile off on Pensylvania. Also the Macleish "tie in" with Catalan, has that not been done before? It felt a bit familiar when Wells ties it together.

Has the first season got a 22 episode run?

Yeah, theres a bit of unnecessary pad.

Pretty sure thats the first actual proof they've found of a link between McLeish and Catalan.

Yes, 22 episodes, according to wikipedia :thumsup2 

i dont think it has became too wacky.... yet!

at the end of the day we are talking about the whole of the american government being wiped out in a bombing, so if we assume thats slightly believable then we have to assume there will be other side plots, i actually quite enjoy all the other avenues the show has went down so far, especially the ones that are solved within an episode, it keeps the pretense of him having a day to day job as president while dealing with the big long term problem

The pretence will be gone if that chunt ever wins an election,  I've had shites with more charisma.   I can't believe mumbling/whispering all his lines in the same shitty monotone that makes you want to wipe out his entire family tree even constitutes acting,  he's not even trying.  He must have a whole catalogue of paedo pics with Hollywood directors. 

7 hours ago, Sooky said:

Can't believe they ended it there! Not back until March, apparently.

You're kidding? :o

I thought this weeks was a lot "saner" than recent episodes. It focused more on a couple of parts of the story, rather than trying to cram elements of all the plot twists in, which made it much better

Edited by Mr X