Oh Kez!!!

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, glasgow-sheep said:
2 hours ago, Kuro said:
What were his comments about trans people?   Can you give us some quotes?

They are literally countless

Lets have a couple then.  He's never said anything transphobic in his life, he said people with penises are not women.  That's a biological fact.  They can identify as women, live their lives as women, but they aren't female.  He also has repeatedly said trans women should not be competing in female sports, which isn't in the slightest bit transphobic, and is supported by such people as Martina Navratilova and Dame Kelly Holmes,  Lets see a single transphobic quote, or you're full of shit.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Given im blocked from his twitter because I asked him not to abuse a trans teenager then no I cant link you to any quotes.

You could log out of yours and search his to your heart's content.  You're full of shit.

This 'transphobic' pish is virtue signalling at its worst.  Two weeks ago a judge labelled him not a homophobe and commended lifelong work in support of gay rights, bit of a jump for him to also be transphobic then isn't it? 

What he has been talkinxg about, as have millions of people including some very high profile people of all persuasions, is being a trans women should not mean you compete against women in sport, share bathrooms with women, and go to female prisons.  As there has been countless cases of sexual assault resulting from this, and women being badly injured competing in sports against trans women and other women giving up sports as they can't compete with the physical advantage trans women have.

Its hysterical pish to then say this makes him transphobic, and I suggest anyone who says he is provides a couple of quotes to support their accusation, otherwise they are full of shit.

Just now, MixuFixit said:

"Women don't have penises" so therefore if you're trans you're not really a woman and can't use the ladies' toilets because you're not a proper woman and never will be and we terfs will never let you think differently know your place you subhuman scum is a bit loaded and if you're not seeing the winking that goes along with it I guess there's no point continuing the conversation.

I get a big burly guy switching teams and doing well at weightlifting or whatever is perhaps a bit unfair to the female competitors but in the grand scheme of thing so f**k. Trans people are a tiny minority who have to endure so much shit I can live with an even smaller minority of them winning the odd medal.

No see you added your own interpretation.  Nobody, not WOS, me or Martina Navratilova, are saying trans women shouldn't be allowed to identify as female and live their lives as they choose.  If you think so fk about sports (I notice you don't mention prisons or changing rooms where various sexual assaults have taken place) fine that's your opinion, but Martina Navratilova doesn't want to have to compete with Pete Sampras to win Wimbledon, which is what you are advocating.  Its absurd.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Cool beans. Can they do sports?

Terrible crimes which deserve whatever the law decides. Not sure why you're raising them though.

Yes, but not against women where they have a physical advantage.  There's a reason why men and women compete separately.

Because trans women being placed in female prisons and using female changing rooms has seen many instances of this happening.  Many women are campaigning against this for that reason.  Yet you support it, in some bizarre and misguided defence of what you believe to be equality, when infact you're a misogynist.

Edited by Kuro

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

"Women don't have penises" so therefore if you're trans you're not really a woman and can't use the ladies' toilets because you're not a proper woman and never will be and we terfs will never let you think differently know your place you subhuman scum is a bit loaded and if you're not seeing the winking that goes along with it I guess there's no point continuing the conversation.

I get a big burly guy switching teams and doing well at weightlifting or whatever is perhaps a bit unfair to the female competitors but in the grand scheme of thing so f**k. Trans people are a tiny minority who have to endure so much shit I can live with an even smaller minority of them winning the odd medal.

The thing that put me off him was when Chelsea Manning was facing a lifetime in solitary in a military prison, he was laughing at her calling herself a woman because she had a cock and balls. Like that was the important thing. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

The thing that put me off him was when Chelsea Manning was facing a lifetime in solitary in a military prison, he was laughing at her calling herself a woman because she had a cock and balls. Like that was the important thing. 

Was he?  Lets see a quote then...

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

Exactly how many? What % of sexual assaults, in that last year say, fall into this category? Is the block on self ID and the manifold psychological and societal benefits to the acceptance of trans people proportionate with respect to these crimes? All I'm hearing are the kinds of stuff that was trotted out against section 28.

How many is acceptable to you?  Give me a figure.  Nobody is blocking self ID, they're objecting to biological males competing in sports against biological females.  

Do you consider Sharon Davies a transphobe?

Edited by Kuro

3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Exactly how many? What % of sexual assaults, in that last year say, fall into this category? Is the block on self ID and the manifold psychological and societal benefits to the acceptance of trans people proportionate with respect to these crimes? All I'm hearing are the kinds of stuff that was trotted out against section 28.

Here is the sort of thing you are advocating, because you are a misogynist

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/oct/11/transgender-prisoner-who-sexually-assaulted-inmates-jailed-for-life