Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not making anything up, the national media are reporting the story.

I don't know with you to be honest the last time I called you out you shat it and claimed you made it up.

You hyperbolised the situation by saying a child had a bottle sticking out his face when by all reports a bottle hit his head and he was bandaged up. Nobody knows what happened on here so stop acting the c**t

I don't know with you to be honest the last time I called you out you shat it and claimed you made it up.

You hyperbolised the situation by saying a child had a bottle sticking out his face when by all reports a bottle hit his head and he was bandaged up. Nobody knows what happened on here so stop acting the c**t

Tbh you're the one trying to sweep it under the carpet. Rather than acknowledge it and write it off as part of the idiot element of your support you have made it worse by saying it's no worse than a High School game and calling other teams out for having a worse support without any proof.

You're a despicable scumbag who I hope gets bottled at the next Old Firm/High School game, if you ever go.

15 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

graphics-sweeping-956028.gif

Tbh you're the one trying to sweep it under the carpet. Rather than acknowledge it and write it off as part of the idiot element of your support you have made it worse by saying it's no worse than a High School game and calling other teams out for having a worse support without any proof.

You're a despicable scumbag who I hope gets bottled at the next Old Firm/High School game, if you ever go.

I'm not sweeping anything under the carpet, I've said on many occasions that we both have an element to our support, that's hardly a surprise to anyone. I'm just not accepting folk wanting to start their usual shite on here as soon as one incident comes to light. The game passed without incident and instead of praising both sets of fans people want to use any excuse to make us seem like the worst "scumbags" in Scottish football. I have stated that in the past few years some clubs including Motherwell have a worse record for violence which is a fact. The proof is easy to find but if you want to contradict it go and do the research yourself.

As for your final comment, If that's what you want to happen to someone on a football forum then you're the scumbag

Hopefully the authorities learn from this and don't schedule an Old Firm game on a day where their fans can go and get utterly steaming before the match...

Or a day like Hogmanay where folk drink long into the night.......

I'm not sweeping anything under the carpet, I've said on many occasions that we both have an element to our support, that's hardly a surprise to anyone. I'm just not accepting folk wanting to start their usual shite on here as soon as one incident comes to light. The game passed without incident and instead of praising both sets of fans people want to use any excuse to make us seem like the worst "scumbags" in Scottish football. I have stated that in the past few years some clubs including Motherwell have a worse record for violence which is a fact. The proof is easy to find but if you want to contradict it go and do the research yourself.

As for your final comment, If that's what you want to happen to someone on a football forum then you're the scumbag

You stated that Motherwell have a worse record for violence but provided absolutely no proof, I'm not wasting my time looking to disprove such an obvious lie. This is why everyone is mocking you and saying your opinion is laughable. Well, part of the reason.

My final comment was tongue in cheek, as you've clearly disregarded the original incident as nothing, it's quite funny to see you wringing your knickers about it now.

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

It's a pity it isn't arsenic.

You stated that Motherwell have a worse record for violence but provided absolutely no proof, I'm not wasting my time looking to disprove such an obvious lie. This is why everyone is mocking you and saying your opinion is laughable. Well, part of the reason.

My final comment was tongue in cheek, as you've clearly disregarded the original incident as nothing, it's quite funny to see you wringing your knickers about it now.

My opinion is fact, other than the mentioned incident there was no other trouble at the game so people can mock all they want.

I didn't disregard it as nothing, I came on to make a point about the mass hysteria on here being a lot of shite. 1 injury out of 50,000+ people should not constitute the nonsense I was reading when worse has happened at other grounds without a mention on here. I have kids, it's not nice to see it happen and whoever done it should get jailed and banned for life but I didn't come here to talk about that, I came to talk about the other 49,999 fans that done their clubs proud today

My opinion is fact, other than the mentioned incident there was no other trouble at the game so people can mock all they want.

I didn't disregard it as nothing, I came on to make a point about the mass hysteria on here being a lot of shite. 1 injury out of 50,000+ people should not constitute the nonsense I was reading when worse has happened at other grounds without a mention on here. I have kids, it's not nice to see it happen and whoever done it should get jailed and banned for life but I didn't come here to talk about that, I came to talk about the other 49,999 fans that done their clubs proud today

Your opinion is fact? Right.

You said it was no worse than what happens at a high school game, why are you backtracking now? Is it because you realise you've made a c**t of it?

I guarantee that the other 49,999 did not do their clubs proud, cringeworthy shite btw.

Think quite a lot of folk on here will know what happened. Seeing as your ignorant of the facts, what happened was some gutter dweller Sellik moron chucked a bottle and instead of going to the match with his Uncle, some wee 11 year old ended up in hospital getting this seen to:

dcd9f3c20d7412d7733eef8463573bed.jpg

Apparently looks worse than it is, bit of a bump and 7 stitches, but that's hardly the f**king point though.

You do realise I'm trying to defend both sets of our fans on here don't you? Yes incidents happen and they shouldn't but one incident does not make every single Celtic and Rangers fan a scumbag, that's the point I'm trying to make here. I'm not trying to defend what happened to the lad, it's shocking and will be dealt with I'm sure.

Like when we did it first you mean:P

Thought we controlled the game more than the 5-1 game, disappointing that we did not score more, but the double nutmeg goal was lovely. The final contested by the two best teams in Scotland, looking forward to it

Your opinion is fact? Right.

You said it was no worse than what happens at a high school game, why are you backtracking now? Is it because you realise you've made a c**t of it?

I guarantee that the other 49,999 did not do their clubs proud, cringeworthy shite btw.

At no point did I say it was no worse than what happens at a high school game, I said I've seen worse as in I've seen numerous people bottling each other, throwing bricks at each other etc The point was that one incident from one idiot does not constitute mass hysteria aimed at all OF fans that was kicking off on here. I am sick of people on here with their own bigoted agendas against ALL old firm fans tarnishing us all with the same brush when the vast majority of us are normal football fans.

Archived