Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we had a Rangers - Celtic semi final and the quality of football on show was poor but the media have hyped it up to the heavens. Quelle surprise!....Why the f**k do these morons get all worked up.....We are talking about a rivalry of a couple of pretty poor sides in a country which to be honest no one really gives a shit about since around the 1980s. I wish that I could have done something better than to have watched that dross this afternoon.

"Closed the gap" :lol:

All thats happened is you've shut up shop like every other bog standard Premiership side instead of being a fucking moron and going all out.

Betfred get what they want - the best two teams in the country over the last two seasons in the final.

Celtic streets ahead there. Huge gap between the Ugly Sisters still despite the Tragic Hat's protestations. Looked far more like the McDowall semi final than last season's one.

What a bunch of raging simpletons.

"f**k him, he's deed to me"

Either a reference to Bomber Brown's query as to their whereabouts, or solid proof that the nation's average IQ could be dramatically improved by hosing a large percentage of Rangers fans with machine gun fire.

Unsure which tbh.

That Rangers Media link shows them up for the bunch or morons they are. Don't like Butcher because he says he was neutral and didn't give them praise. McCall says they played well (which they didn't really apart from Gilkes and their defence) and they love the guy. You can so easily play these idiots that you could say anything you wanted and they'd love you so long as it was even slightly complimentary or had something like #WATP in it.

15 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

• First Team
  • 3,574 posts

He fucking hates us. No idea why. His patter is terrible too.

Ooh ooh, I know, I know. Ask me, ask me, ask me

You can so easily play these idiots that you could say anything you wanted and they'd love you so long as it was even slightly complimentary or had something like #WATP in it.

You've pretty much summed up what Charles Green did.

Archived