Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye well done Sherlock, 18 arrests for minor public order offences, that certainly gives Besiktas Galatasary a run for its money, go and collect your blue peter badge.

I came to talk about the other 49,999 fans that done their clubs proud today

Another genius moment for Tartantony. Time to give up for a wee bit I feel.

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

At no point did I say it was no worse than what happens at a high school game, I said I've seen worse as in I've seen numerous people bottling each other, throwing bricks at each other etc The point was that one incident from one idiot does not constitute mass hysteria aimed at all OF fans that was kicking off on here. I am sick of people on here with their own bigoted agendas against ALL old firm fans tarnishing us all with the same brush when the vast majority of us are normal football fans.

"Normal" football fans would be outraged by an 11 year old getting a bottle to the head, fwiw.

My opinion is fact, other than the mentioned incident there was no other trouble at the game so people can mock all they want.

Another fudging of the issue.

There was a bit of boxing at the corner of Victoria Road and Queens Drive.

Minor stuff, but it happened.

Old Firm fans are absolute fucking vermin. No exceptions. They are the lowest of the low. Wife beating, bigoted, violent, subhuman scumbags. 

The sad fact is that literally nobody is surprised that a child was bottled. It was expected. What an utterly tragic state of affairs

Archived