Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

30 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Were the Celtic players who threw themselves into the crowd after the goal, booked for doing so?

David Gray was actually quite strongly criticised in the official report into the Cup final, for doing similar.  It was seen as blurring the line between players and fans and going some way towards inciting what followed.  

Whether that was fair or not is a separate issue, but I wouldn't have thought the authorities would look too favourably on similar antics to greet another late winner against Rangers in the very next incendiary fixture to be played at the ground.

Anyone who loses their shit at players celebrating with fans needs to get their life in order.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Firm fans are absolute fucking vermin. No exceptions. They are the lowest of the low. Wife beating, bigoted, violent, subhuman scumbags. 

So someone is allowed to call me vermin, a wife beater, a bigot, violent and a subhuman scumbag and it's allowed on here? Is that what P&B are saying?

If so this site ought to be closed down

2 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

So someone is allowed to call me vermin, a wife beater, a bigot, violent and a subhuman scumbag and it's allowed on here? Is that what P&B are saying?

Jesus, you're actually a worse poster than DavieBhoy. Incredible. 

Jesus, you're actually a worse poster than DavieBhoy. Incredible. 

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

Just now, Tartantony said:

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

f**k off you absolute crybaby. 

:lol:

You've got to wonder if any of the The Rangers players, staff or supporters actually believe this "we outplayed them for large parts of the game" pish some of them are hitting out with. Deluded in extremis.

Very glad that after Mönchengladbach we didn't say much other than "best team won". It's embarrassing to claim parity when you're outplayed to that extent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only thing P&B will be offering you is a collective laugh at your tears.

This will be taken further :lol:

2 hours ago, Tartantony said:

The game passed without incident and instead of praising both sets of fans people want to use any excuse to make us seem like the worst "scumbags" in Scottish football. 

Wanting praise for behaving like human beings.

12 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Gaun f**k yersel, bigot

14 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Ma human rights etc :lol:

I only greenied this because it was fucking funny as f**k

What a tit.

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:

"taken further"

ooh ya fucker :lol:

5 hours ago, Tartantony said:

You need closed down, please f**k off and just leave it.

eta, disappointed "legal team" hasn't been mentioned.

Mods, since you are in here anyway.... Please

Edit to ask.... Is Tartantony at the wind up here???

No, he appears furious that the reputation of his anonymous online persona is being damaged. Either that or he's changed his name like McLovin in Superbad and his driver's licence actually says Tartontony on it.

What a state, consider the scene if you will ladies and gentlemen, if Celtic had lost. Oooft.

7 hours ago, Tartantony said:

IMG_0361.JPG

Archived