Celtic v The Rangers*

Romeo

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic totally dominated the game and if it wasn't for their goalie/woodwork it would have been another 5 or 6.

I thought Broony & Tierney were outstanding for us again and super Leigh and Armstrong made a difference when they came on.

Gilks and Thomson kept them in the game for a while.

Dembele's goal was a peach, he is well and truly a h**skelper after that double nutmeg.

Daily ret*rd are quick to jump on the deflection tactics there, who said it was a Celtic fan who threw the bottle ? 

I cant see the zombies beating us this season infact i dont think they will make the top 6 and why has warby not been sacked or is it because the GAP is not that big pmsl 

HH

That was very easy, although I did fear a moment of jamminess as the match wore on. I'm beginning to think they will finish 4th, seems like the best case scenario for them.

In terms of the supporters I didn't hear a peep from them until they started singing about child abuse right before the goal. Would've been nice if Aberdeen put out the diddy Zombies and we put out diddy Morton so I could act all self righteous about a couple of isolated bits of bother.

2 hours ago, saint john said:

The Bears don't know what neutral means......They have their heads in the sand and will not listen to the people who want to point the way forward.  ....Own worst enemies!!!

Fcuk brought this on?

1 hour ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Not surprising to hear reports of violence.

A day out and piss up for the absolute dregs of Scottish society.

Hopefully the authorities learn from this and don't schedule an Old Firm game on a day where their fans can go and get utterly steaming before the match...

Not surprising to hear reports of violence.

A day out and piss up for the absolute dregs of Scottish society.

Get a grip of yourself, today passed by without any bother as most of these games do nowadays.

If you want to talk about violence have a look at your own club before having a go at others

3 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

today passed by without any bother 

Apart from the 11 year old rushed to hospital with a glass bottle sticking out his face, aye?

Apart from the 11 year old rushed to hospital with a glass bottle sticking out his face, aye?

1 injury out of 50,000 people (one that we don't even know who was involved in) doesn't constitute the mass violence that you lot would have us believe. I've seen worse at a high school game ffs

10 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Get a grip of yourself, today passed by without any bother as most of these games do nowadays.

At the ground maybe but Glasgow, Lanarkshire and towns around the west coast will be awash with drunken bigotry and jakeballs trying to fight one another.

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

1 injury out of 50,000 people (one that we don't even know who was involved in) doesn't constitute the mass violence that you lot would have us believe. I've seen worse at a high school game ffs

What? You're gloating about the fact that "only" one child got glassed?

What? You're gloating about the fact that "only" one child got glassed?

Nobodies gloating about anything but you can make up whatever shite you want!

I'm telling you there was no hysterical mass violence and deaths at the game today or previous fixtures that people like you would have us believe.

People like you seem so devastated when all you can complain about is a few songs at an OF match yet when there is actual violence at other grounds around the country we don't hear a peep from you.

At the ground maybe

Well shut up then and stop spouting crap! Your club has had more incidents of violence/trouble in the past few years than most Scottish clubs combined

Idiots will fight each other in town whether they are football fans or not, thousands of football fans of 2 clubs cannot be held responsible for said idiots.

9 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Nobodies gloating about anything but you can make up whatever shite you want!

I'm telling you there was no hysterical mass violence and deaths at the game today or previous fixtures that people like you would have us believe.

People like you seem so devastated when all you can complain about is a few songs at an OF match yet when there is actual violence at other grounds around the country we don't hear a peep from you.

I'm not making anything up, the national media are reporting the story.

Archived