BT Sport / Chris Sutton

I've never said MT that I expect my views to be respected. I've been very lucky to work with top managers and coaches that's all. I've always enjoyed analysing both teams on the park. It doesn't matter what achievements and certificates I have. It's all about opinions. These fans that go week in and week out I respect their views. Seen both sides of the game and I have tbh and say, it is so so easy being a player compared to a manager. 

You respect their views? :lol:

Get off your high horse you fud

What top managers/coaches out of interest?

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Myview said:

I've never said MT that I expect my views to be respected. I've been very lucky to work with top managers and coaches that's all. I've always enjoyed analysing both teams on the park. It doesn't matter what achievements and certificates I have. It's all about opinions. These fans that go week in and week out I respect their views. Seen both sides of the game and I have tbh and say, it is so so easy being a player compared to a manager. 

Post links to your work or you're posting complete made up shite in a vain attempt to look like you are some sort of pundit guru.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

You respect their views? :lol:

Get off your high horse you fud

What top managers/coaches out of interest?

I'm fucking rooted to the edge of my couch here in a complete anticipation of him actually posting his pro material, I don't think my fingernails can take much more of this riveting read Litchie. :lol:

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

Post links to your work or you're posting complete made up shite in a vain attempt to look like you are some sort of pundit guru.

Obviously can't do that. You will have to decide if I'm truthful from my posts. 

Just now, Myview said:

Obviously can't do that. You will have to decide if I'm truthful from my posts. 

:lol:

So why do 99% of your posts only appear in Celtic & The Rangers threads? It would appear that you have a restricted view mate.

Chris Sutton is kind of brilliant. Last season he made some ridiculous statements during matches and was antagonistic with Michael Stewart and Craigan going out his way to pick a fight. This season he realised Stewart and Craigan will disagree with him no matter what he says so now he doesn't need to reach for a inflammatory statement, just saying anything will get him a reaction

1324596542030_7713053.png

53 minutes ago, Myview said:

f**k off TEDI

54 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Why the hell would he do that?

Archived