BT Sport / Chris Sutton

There is actually a campaign by The Rangers fans to have him removed from BT Sports.

Was trying to find it as I couldn't remember which of their FB pages posted it & stumbled across that pic of the dog with the shirt on outside Pittodrie.

Seems the club whose fans demanded transparency & honesty don't really want honesty after all.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sad part is, you didn't even realise it. Going as far to point out I'd posted on the Morton v Aberdeen thread. Just shows your glaring stupidity that you couldn't put 2 + 2 together to see I was highlighting your sheer hypocrisy.

Oh & sad act is two separate words. Happy to be of assistance.

Trying to explain your 'point' only draws further attention to your tragic fail, chump.

Better luck next time.

He's a formerly jailed, bigoted jakey. Truly the dregs of society IMO.

"Formerly jailed" please explain?

Oh & of course I disagree with the rest but this is a pretty serious allegation so do enlighten me with the details.

(P.S any of the ones who like to shout about threads being ruined feel free to tackle vikingTON for taking this off course...won't hold my breath though)

4 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Oh & of course I disagree with the rest but this is a pretty serious allegation so do enlighten me with the details.

(P.S any of the ones who like to shout about threads being ruined feel free to tackle vikingTON for taking this off course...won't hold my breath though)

Dave, can you hold off posting for a few minutes?, I'm away to put some popcorn into the micro, thanks in advance. :)

Looking for someone to defend your (non-existent) honour because you've been outed as a tragic jakey on yet another thread.

1474673652391.thumb.jpg.b945325919b40317

Better luck next time.

Haven't listened to it but read a couple of the quotes flying around. Did Johnstone really suggest that Sutton couldn't know whether he was backing Whyte, Green et al because he was down south at the time? Oooft! He really is an embarrassment.

On Sutton, like a few on here I think he's grown into his role on BT, when he started I felt he was pushing the WUM act a bit much and his "controversy" seemed a bit contrived and grated a bit but the more he's been on the more he seems to have found his feet.

Regarding BT in general it's absolutely no competition between them and SKY whose token coverage is risible. SKY are at the point where it's clear they're not even trying to pretend they don't give a f**k.

+1 on the praise for Derek Rae as well.

Sutton was like this as a player as well - I remember when England tried to call him up for the B Team and he told them where to stick it.

For whatever reason - most likely because he's just a bit of a c*nt - he lacks the "We're all pals together" attitude that footballers and pundits tend to have.  Not always a good trait in a friend or a team-mate, but a good one for a pundit.

And let's be honest, Derek Johnstone has had that coming *for years*.  Dyson couldn't deliver some of the force and power of the suckjobs he's given players and managers.  Everything Sutton said about him was absolutely 100% correct.

I'm a massive fan of Sutton and his punditry. He's an expert troll.

No one deserved a schooling like that more than that fat, dribbling wretch Johnstone. Absolutely delicious listening.

Hopefully BT Sport don't shit their pants and continue to allow him to play-up.

Big Sutton has been a breath of fresh air. Agree with about 95% of what he says. Was arguing with some fellow Celtic fans who didn't like the fact he was having a go at Celtic & some Celtic players over the past 2yrs but unlike fannies like Andy Walker I don't mind ex-Celtic players criticising the club so long as they can defend it & praise it when it's merited. Walker & Provan on the other hand just seem to be constantly having a go at Celtic.

DJ was a disgrace tonight when he was gloating & sneering at Sutton needing bodyguards when at Ibrox. This was the same DJ who when Neil Lennon got attacked at Tynecastle decided to talk about it as if it was Lennon launching the attack & shouting about how he'd be in trouble.

McCoist was a disaster of a manager for Rangers and yet DJ couldn't bring himself to ever be critical of him & instead would defend him week in week out. I also hate how often when asked about an incident at the weekend, DJ would reply with 'I didn't see the game, but...' and go on to give an opinion. FFS, he's being paid to give an opinion on Scottish football & doesn't watch it half the time or just watches the highlights. Not good enough.

Andy Walker constantly having a go at Celtic?!? The few times I watch a game with him commentating he barely criticises them!

Just listened to that :lol:

Sutton does say some stuff to cause a bit of controversy i think, but that how these guys get and keep a job. I think he's pretty honest though.

Derek's voice was shaking with rage...:lol:

eta...

Does DJ think that newspapers and radio waves get stopped at the border????

Archived