Ayr v Dunfermline (£5 a head Donald Cameron memorial match)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a thought,,,,,we're all saving around £12 by paying a fiver, be great if everybody chucked a couple of quid at least into the collections that I presume  will be available for a good cause.

There weren't collection tins/buckets when you were fundraising to buy MSH so don't imagine there will be any outside on Saturday

Dunfermline are a pretty rubish team. Unless there is loads of good play not included in their highlights that is.

I would be pretty confident of a win comparing the two teams, we should a bit more.

K?

You did a fundraising thing to buy Malcolm Sargent House at one of home games and there were no buckets outside ground, you had to donate online, I believe same is true on Saturday

if there were buckets some of us probably would contribute

7 minutes ago, mikedafc said:

You did a fundraising thing to buy Malcolm Sargent House at one of home games and there were no buckets outside ground, you had to donate online, I believe same is true on Saturday

Cheers

If you lot hadn't bought them all, there may be some left in the shops. Tut!

Archived