Ayr v Dunfermline (£5 a head Donald Cameron memorial match)

2 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

d587d317952a4485edfe80031318224e.jpg

Local primary school entry?

Anyway, as I recall there is an underpass near Somerset (coming from the flats/houses near the main street I think). Perhaps we could have the big brawl there?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie Adams has a 14X18 poster of Andy Geggan above his bed. When he has his nightly ham shank, he glances at the posted, somewhat subconsciously. Often, he glares at it during and after orgasm.

Ayr haven't beaten us at Somerset since 2009. In the last 15 meetings between the clubs Ayr have won once and there were 2 draws.

I think we shall resume our absolutely dominance of them today.*

If we lose I imagine this will be quoted

Be interesting to see how McCall will lineup for this one.  A draw wouldn't be the end of the world today with Dumbarton the next league game, 4 points from the 2 would be more than acceptable.  Personally I would go with:

Fleming

Devlin  Balatoni  Meggat  Boyle

Docherty  Harkins  Adams

Forrest                         Gilmour

Nisbet

Subs: Hart, Murphy, Donald, Crawford, Cairney, McGuffie, Thomas

You could even remove Donald from the bench and have O'Connell in there.  You could have that personnel starting and have about 3 different formations and where they lineup, so very hard to guess.  I'll go for an optimistic or 2-1 with Nisbet and Forrest scoring.

Nothing to lose today.

More to today than 3 points.

A really good display from the Honest Men can bring a few lapsed fans back again and again.

Crowd need to get pumped up for this and be loud from the off.

Team need to go for it from the whistle, right in their faces, especially that wee rat Cardle. Rent boy!

MON AYR!!!!! Be loud and be proud!

0fd537c29cf1f32610f863c7dd29cbb6.jpg

Archived