Ayr v Dunfermline (£5 a head Donald Cameron memorial match)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airdrie love a red card. Elbows everywhere.

Sounds like AU love a bit of hyperbolic nonsense then, been a tame game with nothing out of the ordinary from either side. Don't think there's been a single bad challenge, rummy or anything of that sort.

Fucking garbage from both teams. I want to weep such has the shiteness on display been

There has been allot of long balls.

Like, loads.

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Sounds like AU love a bit of hyperbolic nonsense then, been a tame game with nothing out of the ordinary from either side. Don't think there's been a single bad challenge, rummy or anything of that sort.

There has been allot of long balls.

Like, loads.

Indeed. Many, many long balls. Many. A lot. Loads.

Also Paton shouldn't be allowed to take corners or free kicks. Ever

His delivery from open play is fantastic.

I can only presume he doesn't like whoever is defending the front post for Ayr and is intentionally trying to hit him in the head, well played Michael, well played.

On a serious note I'm not sure who else we've got, Cardle is even worse, McCabe?

Strange comment on elbows seeing as the only elbow was thrown by an Ayr player which had Talbot on the ground but which the referee missed. A poor game overall. Too many long balls and very little quality. Ayr have played the better but Reilly's was probably the best chance. Could be a one goal wins it type of game where a mistake or a bit of skill wins it.

Archived