Ayr v Dunfermline (£5 a head Donald Cameron memorial match)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

This thread is shit. What's the Pars team news lads?

Murdoch is back (he started last week). Wedderburn and Hopkirk played in the under 20s during the week. Almost everyone else is fit.

Going by the manager's comments yesterday, the team will most likely be;

Murdoch

Williamson Martin Ashcroft Talbot

Paton Herron Geggan Cardle

Reilly Clark

Bench will most likely feature Fordyce, Moffat, El Alagui, McMullan, Higginbotham and McCabe. Hopkirk and Wedderburn have the chance of making it too. BRE seems to be right out of things at the moment.

42 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I will be hoping Jamie Adams picks someone new to absolutely smash this year, just to see the seethe. 

CBPB4731_7446.jpg CBP_9367_7519.jpg

Handily, we'll have Nat and Ben on the bench, should anyone need any firmer treatment than one of Cardle's mighty slaps.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

It was far more than your post deserved, it featured such incredible stupidly on an astounding level.

As before, what a fucking mess of a poster you are.

If you could point it out it'd be appreciated, if you can't, dry your eyes.

Grant is always so angry.

Y tho

I refuse to believe that you aren't as seething with this blokes post. I REFUSE.
If you could point it out it'd be appreciated, if you can't, dry your eyes.

If you genuinely need someone to point out that last year is a hell of allot more relevant than four years ago you should really be using plastic cutlery.

This is good - most of our match threads have been sickeningly nice. Mad Dog Adayr opens fire on Grant, requests for pics of BRE's mum, actual pics of itzdrks' mum's pants, glorification of the thuggery of Cardle and Adams. Not a space goat in sight either. 

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

I refuse to believe that you aren't as seething with this blokes post. I REFUSE.

If you genuinely need someone to point out that last year is a hell of allot more relevant than four years ago you should really be using plastic cutlery.

Nowt but tears n snotters, you'll be asking for hauners next.

Archived