Caley Thistle Thread 1994 - 2017

I was hoping I'd have a less depressing weekend with no ICT game but it just seems to be getting worse and worse. Foran looking likely to stay, the raw but promising Mulraney allegedly shown the door, nothing out of the club at all about what's going on. 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Yer man Tyrone off STV has written an article saying Paul Sheerin is the favoured candidate to replace Foran. Seems a bit dubious to me as I've been hearing that Foran isn't going anywhere.

The silly season is well underway

1 minute ago, Highland Capital said:

I would've thought that Tyrone Smith would usually be one of the more reputable journalists when it comes to this kind of thing. This time though it looks more like he's been browsing CTO.

More than likely his source is from Thurso and has never been to the Caley Stadium. What is he called now on CTO ShmooThurso? I kind of warming to Shaun these days, he's funny, a bit like Dougal but more pleasant.

23 hours ago, RiG said:

nothing out of the club at all about what's going on. 

22 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Whether or not Caley Thistle punt Foran is one thing, but the fact there hasn't been a statement yet on the club's aims and intentions for the season ahead is appalling. It looks so cowardly.

22 hours ago, RiG said:

Yeah I can't recall a time when the club was this quiet for so long. Really unusual.

Turmoil.

jj.png

6 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

£££££ there goes next seasons wage budget to settle RF's remaining contract.

Not if Richie left of his own accord, which it sounds as if he may have done

2 minutes ago, SMEE said:

Not if Richie left of his own accord, which it sounds as if he may have done

3yr left of a 4yr contract for an ageing player shoehorned into a management role...... I very much doubt that nothing has been paid.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

Pretty brief statement.

Given the timing is it not more likely that there was a relegation break in his contract and that's been activated now that the season is done?

If that had been the case I don't think the chairman would have resigned.

Archived