Karamoko Dembele for Scotland?

sam_k

First post/topic on here as I couldn't get the answer I was looking for anywhere online.

Maybe jumping the gun a wee bit here, but is Karamoko Dembele eligible in the future for Scotland should he complete 5 years of schooling in Scotland?

Hope he doesn't turn out to be another Islam Feruz. The two of them in Scotland midfield, if they reach/reached their potential. Sigh.

My worry is that he is snapped up by another club outside Scotland before he even turns 16.

I wouldn't be pishing my wee frillies about a 13 year old footballer, its far too young to gauge how a player will turn out, despite the stories folk spew out once players reach the top.

Give the boy a break... It's madness to be hyping up someone that age. He was on the back page of the Scottish Scum, ffs.

But, to answer the question, he is eligible already as he has stayed in Scotland since he was a few months old, despite being born in London. The scout who discovered him was on radio earlier assuring the pundits that he would choose to represent Scotland, one hundred percent.

11 minutes ago, Musketeer Gripweed said:

FFS, the OP is a "Rangers" fan making his first post on the forum. Smell of shite is terrible.

Quite sad you say that. My country comes first, and team follows after that. 

Get him capped.

I'd arrange a match every couple of hours so that we can cap everyone from Scotland who has non-Scottish parents or anyone who comes from outside Scotland and has Scottish parents.

Queen's Park would have to find somewhere else to play, but no great loss.

Archived