SAS Who Dares Wins

jimmy boo

22 hours ago, Silverton End said:

2 episodes in and they are falling like ninepins. Absolute minter from Price.

Wee anthea was doing fine until that long march caught up with her age, fashanu is a bully & a total nut, hopefully him & bellew will lock horns and rut.

"Knee him in the thigh..knee him in the fucking thigh"

Felt a wee bit sorry for Anthea tbh. She had worked her arse off in all the other tasks and performed really well.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Felt a wee bit sorry for Anthea tbh. She had worked her arse off in all the other tasks and performed really well.

Aye, I'd imagine that bergen weighed about half her own body weight.

Anthea & the paralympic girl were great in the 'friendly fire' task.

A Katie Price-esque minter from Fashanu, was really hoping he'd stick around long enough to get a doing from Bellew.

Steadman is one determined lassie, no way the Instructors were getting rid of her or Joey.

Brendan from Strictly is a real dark horse in this, he's a bit tasty.

It's enjoyable viewing

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

A Katie Price-esque minter from Fashanu, was really hoping he'd stick around long enough to get a doing from Bellew.

Steadman is one determined lassie, no way the Instructors were getting rid of her or Joey.

Brendan from Strictly is a real dark horse in this, he's a bit tasty.

It's enjoyable viewing

Nikki has quietly gone about everything. The first time you really heard her complain or moan was when she had to carry Bellew round the parade ground last night.

Got to give the guy from Rudimental credit as well, he spent the whole time trying to encourage Fashanu and help him, despite the fact he had basically tried to murder him in a previous task.

7 hours ago, printer said:

You would never even get me on top of one of the towers.

Yeah, same here.

Brendan was my dark horse in this series, couldn't cut it though as a leader, gradually the older contestants have been whittled down.

Think the remaining 6 are all under 40. You can tell that the Instructors are wanting big Bellew to get himself right, big potential in him.

1 hour ago, Silverton End said:

Yeah, same here.

Brendan was my dark horse in this series, couldn't cut it though as a leader, gradually the older contestants have been whittled down.

Think the remaining 6 are all under 40. You can tell that the Instructors are wanting big Bellew to get himself right, big potential in him.

Have to admit, I was baying for blood a bit when he faced up to Ant! I don’t care how many wars he’s fought in or how tough he is, if big Bellew had snapped Ant was in a whole world of shit! 😄

Edited by 8MileBU

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Have to admit, I was baying for blood a bit when he faced up to Ant! I don’t care how many wars he’s fought in or how tough he is, if big Bellew had snapped Ant was in a whole world of shit! 😄

Was hoping Bellew would snap Fashanu in two, tbh.

😀

Caught up on this the other night. Tony Bellew definitely has issues that go beyond just getting angry. Seems like he could genuinely end up killing someone if they get him on a bad day.

Joey Essex is the favourite to win in my view. Physical fitness clearly isn't an issue and he didn't actually do too badly as leader. When it gets to the interrogation task I think that the fact there's nothing going on in his head might actually help him.