Pride of Perthshire vs a jobby (Dundee)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

News coming in that Tree House Tam's ex Saintee supporting chums have already began their build up to Sunday. 

2016-10-19-15-20-28--1218838437.jpg

Be careful Dees. Don't want to mess with this lot. A walking stick to the skull can be dangerous.

That's the Clep bar you cheeky chunt ;)

Big game coming up. The mighty SJFC will be looking for a win after a shiter of a result against Killie to keep the pressure on the others at the top of the pack.

Meanwhile, Dundee will be looking to pull away from that bottom spot and avoid losing sight of their fellow Premiership strugglers.

I see it's a 12pm kick off so I assume it's on the TV?

MTS and FTD

Don't think it's on TV. I phoned up to ask when kick off was. Guy said we're still digging the tatties and there's rugby on, when can you make it? I said 12 suits me? Guy said no problem.

True story.

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Don't think it's on TV. I phoned up to ask when kick off was. Guy said we're still digging the tatties and there's rugby on, when can you make it? I said 12 suits me? Guy said no problem.

True story.

Very interesting.

Passengers of the 11am train to Perth. Please be extra vigilant when embarking into Perth as Tree House Tams pensioner party are planning an attack.

Putting the Russian Ultra's to shame, the fearful dungaree clad trio usually surround the train exit in their Mini before ambush. However, i'd advise that if you simply walk towards the stadia at some speed, you'll quickly lose the old duffers vehicle, as they drive at the speed of Granny Danger trying to find a hair on the skull.

They can also be settled down with the offer of a Wethers Original. This offer seems to quell their rage at seeing the Dundonian enter their small town.

After the match please make your way straight out of Perth. A time limit of an hour is given before the pensioners begin to become irritated. Bingo starts at 6pm so the hotspot is between 3 - 6.

Thanks, any more updates will be posted.

9 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Passengers of the 11am train to Perth. Please be extra vigilant when embarking into Perth as Tree House Tams pensioner party are planning an attack.

Putting the Russian Ultra's to shame, the fearful dungaree clad trio usually surround the train exit in their Mini before ambush. However, i'd advise that if you simply walk towards the stadia at some speed, you'll quickly lose the old duffers vehicle, as they drive at the speed of Granny Danger trying to find a hair on the skull.

They can also be settled down with the offer of a Wethers Original. This offer seems to quell their rage at seeing the Dundonian enter their small town.

After the match please make your way straight out of Perth. A time limit of an hour is given before the pensioners begin to become irritated. Bingo starts at 6pm so the hotspot is between 3 - 6.

It was shite the first time you said it.

Season ticket fiasco :lol::lol:

On ‎19‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 15:22, Dundee-FC92 said:

News coming in that Tree House Tam's ex Saintee supporting chums have already began their build up to Sunday. 

2016-10-19-15-20-28--1218838437.jpg

Be careful Dees. Don't want to mess with this lot. A walking stick to the skull can be dangerous.

Tbf I imagine Tree House Tam does look like one of the characters from 'Last of the Summer Wine'.

Picture the scene of him chasing some old biddy round some fields being egged on/restrained by his 70+ year old mates.

12 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

wiggo.png

Deary me.

Tommy Wright having a go at the St Johnstone support. Said his team will be boosted by the large Dundee support as his squad will respond to there being an atmosphere.[emoji38]

Tommy Wright having a go at the St Johnstone support. Said his team will be boosted by the large Dundee support as his squad will respond to there being an atmosphere.[emoji38]

Any link?

4a3955bac5e6f108e2399202c964dc36.gif

15 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

oNCZ6RC.gif

Archived