Nintendo Switch

bunglebonce

Just goes to show what having a generally well-respected company can give you.  Some of the stuff Nintendo do would get someone like EA crucified.  Similar with Rockstar and their microtransaction shenanigans.  Will say that the scarcity of the Switch probably wasn't helped by Covid, but they're definitely not that bothered about sorting it out very quickly.

Does anyone want to purchase a Switch?  I have barely used it since I got mine and figured I would just sell it.

Its the full switch, with two sets of controllers, although the Zelda controller only works when in handheld mode.

Three games- Mario Kart, Zelda and Mario.  Accessories include Mario and Luigi wheels, a couple of gamepad accessories, the professional gamepad Dock etc.

Basically just played Punch Out on it.  Would easily sell it for a decent offer.

Nintendo creating artificial scarcity with physical products has always been a bit shady, but to do it with a digital release as well is just mental.
6 month window is sketchy but next year legend of zelda is 35, hopefully see an all stars for ocarina, majora, skyward or twilight coming over. Would love to play skyward and twilight again.
Might finish skyward sword as I gave up with the wiimote being particularly unresponsive at times (both with the add on and one wiimote with it built in)
I'll be looking at the physical 3d all stars game. Having borderlands on the memory card means little space to play with left.

• 2 weeks later...
Were you able to play it? I've got it sat waiting to start.
Aye, had a wee fumble about in Mario 64 and then went straight into sunshine, I had Mario 64 3ds so it was more just checking it out beforehand.
Got to say the Isle delfino plaza tune has been firmly implanted in my head all day

2 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Aye, had a wee fumble about in Mario 64 and then went straight into sunshine, I had Mario 64 3ds so it was more just checking it out beforehand.
Got to say the Isle delfino plaza tune has been firmly implanted in my head all day

I only really bought it for Sunshine if I'm honest! I had a Gamecube so long ago and loved that and Pokemon Coliseum. 

• 3 months later...

Fairly decent sale on at the moment, most resident evil games are a tenner. Rayman, Mario and rabbids, final fantasy games are fairly reduced as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The wee man elected to buy a switch with money he got for his Christmas, I think I'm as happy as him!

Got is with Mario 3D All Stars which I'm looking forward to as I never had an N64 or Gamecube; only played Mario 64 and Sunshine on friends consoles and never played Galaxy.

Got Mario Kart and Mario Maker 2 arriving tomorrow, genuinely worried I'm going to be up for hours making levels on Mario Maker, it looks great

• 1 month later...
On 11/01/2021 at 00:56, LoonsYouthTeam said:

Does anybody have any codes for Mario Maker courses they've created? I've built 2 courses, essentially the same but with different completion targets:

FV6-VH3-4FG
FNH-D1Y-YXF

I like that you have to complete them before you can upload them

Yep, just joined the party recently and getting into a bad habit of trying to make ugly hard levels which I can't clear before subjecting everyone else to them.

4MM-138-YCG is my first attempt.

ETA: Just done yours. Like the concept, and just tricky enough without being too horrible.

Edited by Scorge

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, well fan for life said:

That's going to be a massive time sink for me. Happy about Bayonetta 3 as well even if there's no way you can possibly play it in a public setting without being deemed a fucking danger. 

Looks very atmospheric, the enemies that hunt you down and can't be killed will be a constant para.

Only played the first Bayonetta years ago, although the trailer did seem decent.