Dees vs Jags - Wednesday 26 Oct

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

So you do it anyways?

I really try to ration it Ludo.  FWIW there are lessons your board can learn from us if they try; it might be the thing that keeps you guys up.

With the exception of Wighton and Kerr (who was probably Dundee's best player tonight) the entire team are Hartley's signings.  Hartley is either doing something far wrong in training or he has made a lot of very poor signings.

No creativity in the team and no one really looked like they were going to score.

Thistle far the better team. Bigger, stronger, more competent and confident on the ball. We can't keep the ball for shit and every move breaks down with depressing inevitability. Terrible.

We're so poor we missed Ross tonight [emoji23]

Decided to take this game in as I had nothing better to do on a Wednesday night.

Dundee were rotten. Soft as shite at the back, no creativity in the middle and ineffective in attack. Things are not looking good for them and Marcus Haber isn't going to turn things round. They move the ball side to side without any incision and all it results in is a hopeless lump forward or them being caught in possession, as was the case for the 2nd goal.

Thistle's back line were well organised but that game was a walk in the park for them. Dundee didn't test the keeper until the 85th minute, although there were a few times when the final ball was a pass when it should have been a shot. Azeez was lively in a Josh Magennis kind of way, could easily have had a hattrick tonight.

Dundee are looking more and more like United, definitely the worst Scottish side I've seen this season. Makes me feel a bit better about our result last night watching that.

Archived