Dees vs Jags - Wednesday 26 Oct

Think I'd be tempted to f**k Gomis off for Julen and also think I'd put in Low for Hateley. Low just because he gets stuck in - or is he fucked again?

Don't think Gomis has done much wrong. Julen's a bombscare IMO. Think Low's injured.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Daydream said:
24 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Low is injured emoji856.png , I'm sure I read.

Low is injured emoji856.png , I'm sure I read.

WHAT AN UTTER SHOCK!!! :o .....Next thing you'll tell me fredos cost a £1

Gomis has flogged about three goals in the past week.:1eye

I think giving away a penalty is a harsh thing to drop a player for. Julen done it in back to back games.

Wasn't at Tynecastle so can't comment on that game but he's looked much more solid than our other options.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think giving away a penalty is a harsh thing to drop a player for. Julen done it in back to back games.

Wasn't at Tynecastle so can't comment on that game but he's looked much more solid than our other options.

I felt it was soft having seen the replay even the guys from sport scene said so and there somewhat professionals

We'll be 3-5-2 again. Can't see Hartley ditching it after one shite performance. We utilised it well against Celtic and Hearts despite not picking up the points.

My team would be:

Bain

Kerr (RWB)
Holt (LWB)

Gomis
O'Dea
Gadzhalov

Hateley
McGowan
Ross

Haber
Loy/El Bahk if he's fit.

The 3-5-2 works if you have the right wing-backs - Kerr/Holt is a better call than Hateley/Ross.

I'd say Holt/Kerr are better options than either Williams or Ross, but yes wholeheartedly agree

Everybody bar Pep seems to think that. I dare say he has reasons. On Sunday I barely saw Ross kick the ball.
When we have the ball the wing backs should be on the touch line. Both Hateley and Williams we're basically playing like full backs for the whole game.

Having watched Stewart, Harkins and Hemmings rip the piss out of us in the 4-0 (or was it 4-1?) loss at Firhill I'm quite glad they're all away from dens!

Think this'll be tricky but I reckon we'll get our first away win in the league here. If we don't, or if we chuck *another* 2 points away from a winning position, then something has to change. I've enough goodwill for Archie that my preference would be for the board to find some money for a deal (a loan from abroad as I don't think we can get a loan within the UK until January or, far more likely, a free agent) for a centre-half that does the basics and can organise a defence during the game, but the longer this run goes the more I'm starting to wonder whether Scott McKenzie should take charge. edit: not only that but we could really do with pulling a Lyle Taylor out of the bag from somewhere seeing as something seems off with the normally reliable Doolan this season and Azeez, unit though he is, should really be getting a loan deal to the Championship for a bit to hopefully build up his confidence/learn the ropes.

Also hoping that we keep Scully in goals as he's showed some determination to help us at least cling on to a point after regular pants-shittings, and that we play broadly the same formation as last time.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

This makes me feel slightly better:

b97e6dab85b39e4a5c2521fee62eb079.jpg

Since this is my 10,000th post (For a second time - how sad!) I'll leave this as my last one until the game.

Mon the Dee!!!

Did we only lose 6 in a row that season? I seem to remember us getting pumped every week...fun times!

I'll always remember the chants of "4 goals! we've only scored 4 goals" as we were 2-0 down at Pittodrie in about October 

The top two stats don't make any sense either.

If you're saying the "Premiership" started in 2013 then we haven't played Dundee 14 times, only 7 (4 last season and 3 the year before).

If you're saying it's all top flight matches then we surely have at some point kept a clean sheet vs Dundee.

Our recent record vs Dundee is absolute dogshite though, and I can't see that changing tonight.

23 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

The top two stats don't make any sense either.

If you're saying the "Premiership" started in 2013 then we haven't played Dundee 14 times, only 7 (4 last season and 3 the year before).

If you're saying it's all top flight matches then we surely have at some point kept a clean sheet vs Dundee.

Our recent record vs Dundee is absolute dogshite though, and I can't see that changing tonight.

I think they've decided that the SPL and the SPFL Premiership are the same thing on that one.

Archived