Clyde V Stirling

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll most likley pump us, we were dross at the weekend and still managed to come away with a 3-0 win (at least we can finish), if a decison hasn't been made on the new manager this week, then saturday's performance should be when a decison is made.
Prediction 3-1 Clyde

I can only hope for an improvement in performance at Broadwood this Saturday from the Albion, otherwise its going to be a home victory.

We were fortunate to get away with it against Linlithgow Rose but cant see us getting away with another day when we got very lucky.

Prediction Clyde 2 Albion 1    :(

Based on the previous 2 posts... 4-0 Stirling.

We have been performing well though & looked comfortable on saturday against Brora. I was disappointed we didnt get the 3 points through at Forthbank at start of season so hope the team can make amends & get the win. Time for us to kick on & continue to put the pressure on Forfar!

Mon the bully !

I suspect the away dressing room will be left immaculate just to get it up ye. This in itself should be the key criterion in awarding the three points.
We have had a few shutouts recently but Cowden away and Berwick at home were not stern tests. Be more interesting against a more organised team.

I actually predict something of a sore one on Saturday. Sure, on paper the Corrigan effect has been a positive one, 2 wins, 1 draw, 5 goals scored and 0 conceded, however that papers over the cracks.

Credit should be given to the players starting to turn around the fortunes of the club, but actually, they are only doing what was expected of them at the start of the season, and when you consider that the 3 games have been Cowdenbeath, Berwick & Linlithgow Rose, maybe we would have had the same out-come under Stuart McLaren.

The players do seem to be playing for Corrigan however, and there is a strong message coming from the dressing room that he is the man they want, so this will be his first real test and I don't see him coming out with it was any kind of positive result.

Clyde are a strong side, and it's not an earth shattering statement but they'll be there or there abouts come the end of the season and I'm sure on Saturday they'll expose the areas that the 3 teams mentioned couldn't......well that is maybe slightly harsh on Linlithgow, they exposed those areas but don't have a player to finish off the moves, Clyde do.

It's going to be backs against the walls stuff, but in the end I think Clyde will come away with a win, as a Bino, you do travel through hoping that we can keep up this good run, but am I naïve to believe we will.....na, there are too many weak areas to our game at the moment and a few players who are playing for themselves and not the team.

If Stirling win this one, will all the disgruntled fans get onboard? Or will they continue their wait for the next Messiah.

That's a big if imo, Corrigan is not wanted by the majority of fans and even if we do win on Saturday, that fact will remain.

Archived