Any budding Petrocelli's out there?

16 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Good shout, but I'll take that, it'd cost you tax payers far more than £400 to lock me up for 2 weeks though & the council would still be without my £400, not a member of mensa are you Monky?

Actually it's not that daft now I come to think of it, a couple of weeks dettox, do it standing on my head.

Grimbo

They'll still get tbeir wedge with that order thingy mate.

When I have an empty property i'm straight on to the council to tell them its unoccupied so I don't pay council tax. I play it by the rules (same with my income tax) its not worth the potential bumming if you don't.

Best advice I can give is take it as a lesson, pay ul and get a good letting agent down there. Find out what service they provide and if you know anyone else down there (apart from your mate of course) who's letting who they use. if you let out property theres always the chance you'll get stung. A good agent earns their cut and saves you a lot of hassle.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if the £400 is after the discount for it being empty, then the rest of the stuff posted up was irrelevant and you knew from the start that they still charge that amount when it's empty. Essentially you're going to try to go to court to not pay your council tax despite being well aware of the rules? :lol:

Just start a fund like last time, you miserable b*****d.

Billy, if you read the orig' post I did speak to the c***s first, obviously not the council tax wallopers but I did contact the council & was told there's no money in any of the budgets, they used to have a landlord help scheme but that pot as been empty for so long it's only for pishing in.

Kinky's advice is spot knacker so far. but I've still 13 days left before I might speak/type to them.

Grimbo

You are being charged Council Tax for a period when you claim the property was unoccupied, you need to speak to the Council's CTax dept, no point speaking to anyone else as you are disputing a Council Tax liability.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

So if the £400 is after the discount for it being empty, then the rest of the stuff posted up was irrelevant and you knew from the start that they still charge that amount when it's empty. Essentially you're going to try to go to court to not pay your council tax despite being well aware of the rules? :lol:

Just start a fund like last time, you miserable b*****d.

Honestly, are you such a thicko, I contacted the council, to ask for help to get the property ready asap, so it's their fault, why should a good decent Scottish dweller subsidize that lot, sooner we get indy the better. I wasn't aware at the start that I was going to get charged, you are making shit up again, you really are pathetic cock.

I may be a miserable b*****d but you are a lying p***k, you know I NEVER STARTED ANY FUND.

Grimbo

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You've done the right thing, speaking to the VLs and drunks on Pie and Bovril is the first port of call.

A fine body of men if ever I saw one! You'll not go far wrong getting advice here.

Have you thought about faking your own death Grimbo?

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Went to jail for not paying poll tax. Going to jail for not paying council tax. Known scammer. 

You seem like a straight up kinda bloke Grimbo. 

TH tam, millions of us stood up to the injustice of the Poll Tax, you obviously must be of lesser morals.

The jail for not paying this council tax was not my suggestion, I just fed off what the polis guy said, are you also in the force, you sound daft enough to be?

Grimbo

ETA one thing this thread is doing is uncovering the undercover mob, haha :thumsup2

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

A fine body of men if ever I saw one! You'll not go far wrong getting advice here.

Have you thought about faking your own death Grimbo?

That'd be running away, Sarge, stiff upper lip & all that shite, these colours don't run, even when it's up to 90. 

Grimbo

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

It's your call mate, what about taking some hostages at the council tax office?

Sound, keep up the good work, Sarge. The solution is in here somewhere. I'm going down on Friday but I'm no fuckin about at the town hall.

Right off to watch the big team in Manc smash the diddy, well check back later folks to fill in the drinks diary, thanks for all your wise words.

Grimbo

24 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

TH tam, millions of us stood up to the injustice of the Poll Tax, you obviously must be of lesser morals.

The jail for not paying this council tax was not my suggestion, I just fed off what the polis guy said, are you also in the force, you sound daft enough to be?

Grimbo

ETA one thing this thread is doing is uncovering the undercover mob, haha :thumsup2

:lol: think that's the first time I've ever been accused of that. My sister was many years ago, never spoken to her since she lifted me around 20 years ago.

52 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

:lol: think that's the first time I've ever been accused of that. My sister was many years ago, never spoken to her since she lifted me around 20 years ago.

Is that your best undercover story? ;)

Grimbo 

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Honestly, are you such a thicko, I contacted the council, to ask for help to get the property ready asap, so it's their fault, why should a good decent Scottish dweller subsidize that lot, sooner we get indy the better. I wasn't aware at the start that I was going to get charged, you are making shit up again, you really are pathetic cock.

I may be a miserable b*****d but you are a lying p***k, you know I NEVER STARTED ANY FUND.

Grimbo

Why would you expect the council to help get a privately-owned house ready?  Let me know if it works - I've got a garage needs cleaning out and my gutters could do with clearing out as well.

4 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Good shout, but I'll take that, it'd cost you tax payers far more than £400 to lock me up for 2 weeks though & the council would still be without my £400, not a member of mensa are you Monky?

Actually it's not that daft now I come to think of it, a couple of weeks dettox, do it standing on my head.

Grimbo

We will cope. We live in hope.

A profitable incarceration, for the nation; a relieved P&B and a Grim HMP.

I would personally pay every penny for your imprisonment - purging grim posts from P&B.

I'll be the funder you can't plunder.

These rhymes may be crimes but you, Grimbo., are criminal.

Archived