Should Hartley be sacked?

Should Hartley be sacked?  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

Well if anyone would know what a beat up wife sounds like it would be you ..

Cheers dear

One win is a start, lets get another next week, and move off the bottom of the table. Another defeat means we are still rooted at the bottom.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, srw said:

Cheers dear

One win is a start, lets get another next week, and move off the bottom of the table. Another defeat means we are still rooted at the bottom.

It cheers me up no end, reading your posts on here. Thank you.

On 10/26/2016 at 23:11, RawB93 said:

If Hartley is to stay then he has to stand up and swallow his pride by changing the fucking tactics. We simply don't have the players, nor the confidence to try and pass the ball in like we did so often last season. It's so frustrating watching players being asked to do more than they are actually capable of, they then suffer from abuse from our so-called supporters. Hartley must adapt to the situation we are in, concerning both our current personnel and run of form.
A simple thing like giving players permission to shoot from outside the box would be a start. Strikes won't always fly into the top corner but a rebound, deflection or corner gained will give us a much better chance of scoring than our current patterns of play.
It's still so early on in the season and I believe he should have more time, but he has to address it now while we still have a chance.

/away to stick my head in the oven.

Couldn't have been happier to hear Hartley say he was going to change our style and get more nasty, preceded by us winning a game with a shot from outside the box :D 

Just gee me the job.

Couldn't have been happier to hear Hartley say he was going to change our style and get more nasty, preceded by us winning a game with a shot from outside the box [emoji3] 

Just gee me the job.

And a shot from McGowan, which must have crossed two or three time zones on the way. A win is a win , up the dees.

Archived