Accies V Dees

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GET IN THERE GOWSER YOU BEAUTIFUL LITTLE b*****d! I bet he was going mental when he scored. My bet is he stripped bollock naked and back flipped into the Dundee end. What a guy.

I hope Dougie Imrie is crying into his Coco Pops tonight the little fud that he is.

Can someone tell Tommy or whoever it is that does the text commentary to go back to capitalising when we score please. I could only glance at my phone now and again at work and I want to see a big 'OH YA FUCKER, WE'VE ONLY GONE AND SCORED A FUCKING GOAL!!! GOWSSSSSSSSERRRRRRRR'.

Thank you.

No mate, happy to hear one of our care in the community young team got punched tho. Cheers RodgerDee.

I can tell you're hurting at the realisation that you will have away days to places like Dumbarton, Morton and Dundee United next season.

my overuse of emoji's was merely to show my embarrassment on behalf of your "establishment" with regards to how severely pish Dougie Imrie is, and one of your young team members giving it big licks 10 minutes before getting whisked away in an ambulance.

#BringBackBrogan

5 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

No mate, happy to hear one of our care in the community young team got punched tho. Cheers RodgerDee.

I roundhoused Brogan right in the tits.

#equality

Archived