Accies V Dees

I'd say his downturn in form is the fact Ross and his other CM partners have been utterly, utterly gash this season. He needs a proper brute in the midfield to let him get further up the pitch a bit. He's been doing a job deeper for the past few seasons which he isn't entirely brilliant at doing, but he's done it solidly and with no complaints. Quite simply should be our captain as well.

I agree we need a brute in midfield - he might not have been the prettiest player but someone like Iain Davidson would have done a job in that sort of role.

Can't see any of our current midfield doing that job - the only option is to maybe put a defender in that role - Godzilla did go there once last season but had a mare - maybe a role for Julen?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I agree we need a brute in midfield - he might not have been the prettiest player but someone like Iain Davidson would have done a job in that sort of role.

Can't see any of our current midfield doing that job - the only option is to maybe put a defender in that role - Godzilla did go there once last season but had a mare - maybe a role for Julen?

He's played that role a few times, thought he looked good.

O'Dea? He blames every other c**t bar himself. Last night he passed the ball across the field to Kerr. Ball goes straight out yet has a go at Kerr. He is a liability. 

For me only person i have a lot of time for right now is Kerr. Only player for me that seems to give a shit

O'Dea is the only player currently worth a shirt.

I wasn't sure what Thistle played formation wise during the week, was hard to tell at times but we were over ran in the midfield. I'd personally go for, not sure if O'Hara and Gomis are fit but

Bain
Gadz Gomis O'Dea
Kerr Holt
McGowan O'Hara Ross
Wighton Yordi

I didn't think Haber played that bad Wednesday, he wasn't great but he did hold it up alright. Thought Yordi done more in the brief 10 minutes than Loy and Haber did combined the whole game though.

If Williams starts then jeezis f**k.

No Gomis (thankfully - get Julen instead) or O'Hara (sadly), Hateley not great but him instead and Ross is brutally bad so Haiber to lead line. Zero chance Hartley will think so - expect Williams, Ross and Vincent again. 3-0 the filfth 

Gomis has been pretty poor in recent weeks, but I'd have him ahead of Julen any day. Gadz and O'Dea as a two, if we're going to a three O'Dea, Gadz and Gomis for me.

1 hour ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

In an ideal world start with the same team as Tuesday, harsh on Donati but if it's not broken why fix it. Would be useful to have him available to bring on if we need to sure up the game.

If we can get the 3 points tomorrow then we can go into Kilmarnock with great confidence.

Really can't disagree with that. I'd hold of with Donati and put him on in an attacking midfield role if need be.

Hamilton fans I know yous hate us and hate Hartley but gonna gie us the 3 points. Please. We can put aside our differences and join together at the shed and the Dees will chip in for the drinks at Ft?

Hamilton fans I know yous hate us and hate Hartley but gonna gie us the 3 points. Please. We can put aside our differences and join together at the shed and the Dees will chip in for the drinks at Ft?

Chance [emoji13]

Archived