Queen of the South Nil v Dundee Utd

12 minutes ago, Mr X said:

But no Utd players?

Not in this particular incident, unless you spotted something else untoward which I've missed.

It's a dreadful tackle and then lots of silliness from a number of players, no.35 probably goes beyond silly. Just my opinion, of course.

Edit: I note that the first challenge is Hamill. Makes sense.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

Not in this particular incident, unless you spotted something else untoward which I've missed.

It's a dreadful tackle and then lots of silliness from a number of players, no.35 probably goes beyond silly. Just my opinion, of course.

Its not a dreadful tackle, its a bad tackle and a booking but nothing more.

I dont think I've spotted anything you missed, I think you've chosen to ignore your own players parts in it.

1 minute ago, Pull My Strings said:

That's nice, dear.

Fantastic argument. You might want to give more thought as to why Brotherston deserves a red card but Murray, who goes towards him after begin pushed, not once, not twice, but three times doesnt.

The answer, of course, is that he doesnt, neither does Murray. Both were lucky not to be booked though

10 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Fantastic argument. You might want to give more thought as to why Brotherston deserves a red card but Murray, who goes towards him after begin pushed, not once, not twice, but three times doesnt.

The answer, of course, is that he doesnt, neither does Murray. Both were lucky not to be booked though

I don't think we were arguing. I certainly wasn't arguing.

15 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

I don't think we were arguing. I certainly wasn't arguing.

argument

[ahr-gyuh-muh nt] 
Spell Syllables
noun
an oral disagreement; verbal opposition; contention; altercation:
a violent argument.
a discussion involving differing points of view; debate:
They were deeply involved in an argument about inflation.
a process of reasoning; series of reasons:
I couldn't follow his argument.
a statement, reason, or fact for or against a point:
This is a strong argument in favor of her theory.
an address or composition intended to convince or persuade;persuasive discourse.
subject matter; theme:
The central argument of his paper was presented clearly.
an abstract or summary of the major points in a work of prose orpoetry, or of sections of such a work.

Highlights confirm that's pish, I'm afraid. Both players put their heads in but no actual headbutts. The fanny with initial challenge and Queen's no. 35 both lucky to stay on the park I'd say.

...But the big guy at the back for Utd (14?) is a very lucky boy. For one, he ran half the length of the pitch to get involved in something that didn't require him to intervene and it all kicks off because of this. He then throws his head towards Dowie and manages to escape with just a yellow. Pretty impressive tbh.

That's what I said initially and I stand by it. I used "headbutt" the second time as it was a timesaver.

Either way the guy did enough to warrant a red card one way or another. He came storming in and escalated a situation that was about to be dealt with - yellow card offence.

He then 'knocked heads' with an opponent - yellow card offence.

18 hours ago, Waffelz said:

Devorgilla Lounge Bar. They've never heard of it so asked the price in Dundee. Cheeky cheeky.

my son usually drinks it in qos bar he might take a wander to the devorgilla if it is £5. 

does a supporters bus still run from the pub ? 

Archived