Queen of the South Nil v Dundee Utd

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good second half performance from United to take the game away from Queens when it would have been easy to come out jittery after losing the goal when we did.

Injuries are becoming a right pain in the arse.

Tackle that instigated the brawl was a straight red all day long, boy was totally out of control and Robson was lucky to get back up unharmed. Their players were just wanting off the park by then.

As I said, I couldn't see it as the Utd fans were standing up. It looked bad when he went in (didn't see the connection) and I thought he was a goner. The big boy at the back for Utd should have been sent off though. There was a wee bit of handbags after the challenge but the ref was on top of it. Once this guy came steaming in it became far rowdier which in itself surely warrants a yellow card*. Him headbutting Dowie was clearly missed by both officials though.

* I assume this is why he was booked anyway.

7 minutes ago, Emil Borkhausen said:

The problem being that nobody had a fucking clue what they were meant to be doing 

Good description of our defence for the first 2 goals. As for Hamill's part in the 4th..:blink:

17 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Except it absolutely did. Dowie should have walked as well as he pushed back.

Highlights confirm that's pish, I'm afraid. Both players put their heads in but no actual headbutts. The fanny with initial challenge and Queen's no. 35 both lucky to stay on the park I'd say.

Archived