Problems Tonight (Sunday 30th Oct)

We've had some issues tonight, not entirely sure what the cause was but upshot was that I ended up rolling back to last nights backup so unfortunately posts made during the day today have been lost. Everything seems ok now, but I will monitor.

Sorry for the loss of posts. Shambles.

26 minutes ago, Div said:

We've had some issues tonight, not entirely sure what the cause was but upshot was that I ended up rolling back to last nights backup so unfortunately posts made during the day today have been lost. Everything seems ok now, but I will monitor.

I've told my lawyer about this and he'll be contacting you first thing in the morning.

55 minutes ago, Div said:

Bang goes my shot at next year's Nobel Prize for Literature...

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Bang goes my shot at next year's Nobel Prize for Literature...

"We've had some issues tonight, not entirely sure what the cause was but upshot was that I ended up rolling back to last nights' back up."

General Outage? Or cunning journalistic speak for someone was spamming our threads so much we couldn't cope and decided to wipe out Sunday?

Archived