The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

13 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

No. It's actually not an easy mistake to go from no explicit communication to randomly. People communicate by looks and other nonverbal communication all the time on the dance floor.

Bizarre, isn't it? I know they're a bit slow and sheltered, but I'd never tagged mrcat1890 and some of those upvoting him as actually socially inept/blind when it comes to basic adult things, even when it comes to lairs of debauchery such as nightclubs.

Anyway, here's me front and centre back in the day...

tumblr_lzpm6hmfkx1rpq0uwo1_500.gif

The lead-in shows hilarious bias, and Rose is an arsehole throughout the interview. But Bannon does well.

That's the interview that aired, apparently Bannon may release the actual full interview at a later point. Maybe.

3 hours ago, Kejan said:

Feckin hell!

Bannon has to be a Scots or Irish-American and I guess takes a nip every single day.

Look how red and Scottish looking he is!

Clear alcoholic.  That's his complexion even after hours in makeup.

2 hours ago, mjw said:

Bannon is just a white nationalist blogger again,isn't he?

Yup. That's all that he ever was.  Just a white nationalist blogger who has a famous name now.  

Still playing the "drain the swamp" line to cultists from Wisconsin who somehow believe Trump is sticking it to the man.

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Clear alcoholic.  That's his complexion even after hours in makeup.

Yup. That's all that he ever was.  Just a white nationalist blogger who has a famous name now.  

Still playing the "drain the swamp" line to cultists from Wisconsin who somehow believe Trump is sticking it to the man.

There's different levels of stupidity, but I am wondering when some of the blue collar Trump supporters will finally take off the blinkers and realise that they've been played.  I know that no-one wants to admit they've been had but I can't help but feel that the tax 'reforms' will finally cause some of them to realise the con that they have fallen for.  Others will, no doubt, ignore reality and still be cheering him on as he robs their tax system blind.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There's different levels of stupidity, but I am wondering when some of the blue collar Trump supporters will finally take off the blinkers and realise that they've been played.  I know that no-one wants to admit they've been had but I can't help but feel that the tax 'reforms' will finally cause some of them to realise the con that they have fallen for.  Others will, no doubt, ignore reality and still be cheering him on as he robs their tax system blind.

He can just lie to them, just like he did with the Muslim ban and immigration reform.  Just pretend he changed something.  Reality has nothing to do with it - anyone who is still with Trump at this point is 1. okay with blatant racism and misogyny and/or 2. deliberately ignoring reality.  Which is a problem for the Democrats, really, because some element of the 30% who approve of Trump need to be persuaded to vote Democrat in the mid-terms.  And Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton are not exactly the ones to do that persuading.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

He can just lie to them, just like he did with the Muslim ban and immigration reform.  Just pretend he changed something.  Reality has nothing to do with it - anyone who is still with Trump at this point is 1. okay with blatant racism and misogyny and/or 2. deliberately ignoring reality.  Which is a problem for the Democrats, really, because some element of the 30% who approve of Trump need to be persuaded to vote Democrat in the mid-terms.  And Nancy Pelosi and Hilary Clinton are not exactly the ones to do that persuading.

I agree, but even racists and misogynists probably don't like it when they're being robbed blind.  If Trump's tax 'reforms' go ahead many of the blue collar supporters are likely to feel the effects.  It is impossible to make the personal and corporation tax cuts that Trump has proposed without there being a significant effect on services.

I agree regarding the Democrats; they still seem to be ignoring the changes to the political landscape and will pay the price for that.

22 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:
Bannon is Irish.
The conspiracy theories are already moving about CBS fucking up his complexion.

You think that's bad.

The president of the United States has an alabaster complexion and a great haircut but CNN and industrial light and magic are behind a conspiracy to make him look like an angry pumpkin with a dead rat on top

Although there's a history of this kind of thing. Barak Obama was in fact an Inuit and William Howard Taft was actually a Shetland Pony in an ill fitting suit who only got elected when William Jennings Bryan the democratic nominee turned out to be the reincarnation of an ancient Egyptian sorcerer bent on building "a fucking huge Pyramid" in Lincoln, Nebraska

Citation needed

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Ten months in and Reptillary is still doing the rounds adding to the list of who and what's to blame for her not being able to be elected ahead of a trollmaster. Hard to imagine the state of things would've been in with such a violent, narcissistic crybaby in charge rather than a caring man of the people.

2hna1lq4e6lz.jpg

Edited by banana

Ten months in and Reptillary is still doing the rounds adding to the list of who and what's to blame for her not being able to be elected ahead of a trollmaster. Hard to imagine the state of things would've been in with such a violent, narcissistic crybaby in charge rather than a caring man of the people.
2hna1lq4e6lz.jpg

I'd say her failing to ride on her husbands coat tails and win was humiliating enough....
But to lose to trump................

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Hillary Clinton lost to a cartoon fascist that thinks the adequate response to catastrophic weather conditions is a sad thumbs up.

On the plus side the coastguard have been able to improve their brand during recent events so says Trump.

13 minutes ago, RiG said:

On the plus side the coastguard have been able to improve their brand during recent events so says Trump.

Never been a better time to buy some shares in the Coastguard. Their profits are going to go through the fucking roof after that.

Great news in replacing Obama's America with Trump's America. Hank Williams Jr. was fired from doing the Monday Night Football theme, which he'd done as a new version of his Rowdy Friends song since the 80s, for comparing Obama to Hitler. Well, it's the first football season in Trumps America and Hank Jr. is back.

Things are slowly returning to normal from our national mistake.

You can even compare the President to Hitler again without losing your job.

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

?

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hank-williams-jr-compares-obama-to-hitler-20111003

I managed to endure just over minute into that video. It starts with unpromising soft rock and a camp top gun parody but then takes a nosedive when a gobshite in a hat starts shouting over it.

It makes "Spurs are on their way to Wembley" by Chas and Dave seem like a triumph of western culture although it is at least less embarrassingly shit than "Vindaloo" by fat les even if it's also less memorable

11 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/hank-williams-jr-compares-obama-to-hitler-20111003

I managed to endure just over minute into that video. It starts with unpromising soft rock and a camp top gun parody but then takes a nosedive when a gobshite in a hat starts shouting over it.

It makes "Spurs are on their way to Wembley" by Chas and Dave seem like a triumph of western culture although it is at least less embarrassingly shit than "Vindaloo" by fat les even if it's also less memorable

The Fox NFL theme, however, is up there with the likes of Grandstand and Ski Sunday in the all-time greats.