The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Have no worries people, the witches have a plan for Trump

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4412811/tens-of-thousands-of-witches-around-the-world-join-forces-every-month-to-cast-a-binding-spell-on-donald-trump-and-protect-the-world-from-his-actions

(I know, I know, it's from the s*n, but I saw the link on another forum and found it too amusing to ignore)

Out of curiosity, what would be your strategy as a local government leader in the US to deal with a situation like Chicago? That's roughly the situation NYC was facing in the 70s and 80s. The local government decided to unleash the police and it became one of the safest big cities in the world. 

Barring a few neighborhoods which are absolute hellholes, Chicago is fine. In fact, police action may actually have made the situation worse - the major gang leaders have been rounded up and jailed, and gangs have morphed into clicks of 10 or so kids who don't have anyone to tell them that shooting shit up for a social media beef doesn't make business sense re drug dealing and whatnot. If you take the homicide rate per capita population Chicago doesn't even make top 10 most dangerous cities - St Louis has the dubious honor of highest achieving on that front. The administration has no interest in Chicago other than using it as a political football - for real change to come to the likes of Austin and Englewood its gonna take a fair amount of time and investment, none of which the politicians have the appetite or nous for. Source - live in Chicago.

3 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Barring a few neighborhoods which are absolute hellholes, Chicago is fine. In fact, police action may actually have made the situation worse - the major gang leaders have been rounded up and jailed, and gangs have morphed into clicks of 10 or so kids who don't have anyone to tell them that shooting shit up for a social media beef doesn't make business sense re drug dealing and whatnot. If you take the homicide rate per capita population Chicago doesn't even make top 10 most dangerous cities - St Louis has the dubious honor of highest achieving on that front. The administration has no interest in Chicago other than using it as a political football - for real change to come to the likes of Austin and Englewood its gonna take a fair amount of time and investment, none of which the politicians have the appetite or nous for. Source - live in Chicago.

1. I would take issue with it just being a few neighborhoods where things are bad. A few neighborhoods are among the most violent places on earth, and then half the city just has normal 3rd world level violence.

Image result for murder rate by neighborhood chicago

2. "gangs have morphed into clicks of 10 or so kids who don't have anyone to tell them that shooting shit up for a social media beef doesn't make business sense re drug dealing and whatnot" Sorry, this is not a shrug your shoulders and chalk it up to poverty situation. Something is seriously wrong if people are riding up on each other over twitter insults, and you're not the first person I've seen chalk up much of the youth violence to that exact reason. And it kind of puts to bed the idea that people are in gangs for the money because they don't have any other opportunities.

3. I know Chicago isn't one of the most dangerous cities. It's far too large, far too rich and far too diverse for that. That's why I used it as a comp for 1980s NYC. 

15 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I think people know the difference between banter and sending dick picks.

I also think people know the difference between rape / sexual assault and the way rich men treat women who are at a party for the specific purpose of sexually gratifying said rich men.

I haven't got a clue what your point is here. All the perverts at Fox have been done for sexually harassing their colleagues at work.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I haven't got a clue what your point is here. All the perverts at Fox have been done for sexually harassing their colleagues at work.

Mr. Danger mentioned pussy grabbing Trump and Mr. Henry mentioned banter implying that conservative good ol' boys can't tell the difference between banter and sending unwanted dick pics.

1 minute ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Mr. Danger mentioned pussy grabbing Trump and Mr. Henry mentioned banter implying that conservative good ol' boys can't tell the difference between banter and sending unwanted dick pics.

Trump was talking about getting away with grabbing anyone's pussy he wanted because he was famous. No mention of parties.

Future Michigan Senator Kid Rock unveiling his political platform.

I've got a half chub.

A week ago he was accused by some liberal group of campaign finance violations. His response:
"I am starting to see reports from the misinformed press and the fake news on how I am in violation of breaking campaign law. 1. I have still not announced my candidacy. 2. See #1 and go f**k yourselves." :lol:

Trump most certainly isn't a "good old boy".

1. I would take issue with it just being a few neighborhoods where things are bad. A few neighborhoods are among the most violent places on earth, and then half the city just has normal 3rd world level violence.
78922949.png
2. "gangs have morphed into clicks of 10 or so kids who don't have anyone to tell them that shooting shit up for a social media beef doesn't make business sense re drug dealing and whatnot" Sorry, this is not a shrug your shoulders and chalk it up to poverty situation. Something is seriously wrong if people are riding up on each other over twitter insults, and you're not the first person I've seen chalk up much of the youth violence to that exact reason. And it kind of puts to bed the idea that people are in gangs for the money because they don't have any other opportunities.
3. I know Chicago isn't one of the most dangerous cities. It's far too large, far too rich and far too diverse for that. That's why I used it as a comp for 1980s NYC. 

1. You don't live here

2. You're an arsehole

3. See 2

5 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

No, the context of the comments came when talking about how young models act at parties hosted by old billionaires.

Donald Trump: You know and I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach.

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and f*** her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump. No, no, Nancy. This was— And I moved on her very heavily in fact. I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture. I took her out furniture. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there, and she was married. 

Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big, phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look. 

[The men spot Arianne Zucker waiting for them outside the bus]

Bush: Sheesh, your girl’s hot as shit. In the purple.

Trump: Whoa! Yes! Whoa!

Unknown: Yes! The Donald has scored. Whoa, my man!

Trump: Look at you. You are a pussy.

[crosstalk as the bus doors open and close - Trump is still on the bus]

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s her. It’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.

And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab them by the p****. You can do anything.

Bush: Yeah those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on, shorty.

Trump: Oh, nice legs, huh?

Bush: Oof, get out of the way, honey. Oh, that’s goo legs. Go ahead.

Trump: It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?

[Trump knocks on the bus door to get out]

Bush: Down below. Pull the handle.

Trump: Hello. How are you? Hi.

Arianne Zucker: Hi Mr Trump. How are you?

Trump: Nice seeing you. Terrific, terrific. You know Billy Bush?

Bush: Hello, nice to see you. How you doing, Arianne?

Zucker: I’m doing very well, thank you. Are you ready to be a soap star?

Trump: We’re ready, let’s go. Make me a soap star.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Donald? He just got off the bus.

Zucker: Would you like a little hug, darling?

Trump: Absolutely. Melania said this was okay.

Bush: How about a little hug for the Bushy? I just got off the bus. Here we go. Excellent. Well you’ve got a nice co-star here.

Trump: Good. After you. Come on, Billy, don’t be shy.

[The three of them start walking towards the set]

Bush: Soon as a beautiful woman shows up he just, he takes off. This always happens. 

Let the little guy in here, come on.

Zucker: Yeah let the little guy in. How you feel now? Better? I should actually be in the middle. 

Bush: it’s hard to walk next to a guy like this. Yeah, you get in the middle. There we go.

Zucker: This is much better. This is—

Trump: That’s better.

Bush: Now, if you had to choose honestly between one of us. Me or the Donald?

Trump: I don’t know, that’s rough competition. That’s some pressure right there.

Bush: Seriously, you had to take one of us as a date.

Zucker: I have to take the Fifth on that one. Yep. I’ll take both.

Fair enough, Welshy. I searched around the internet to see if I could confirm what I said above. Couldn't find anything. Not sure how that idea got into my head.

6 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

1. You don't live here

2. You're an arsehole

3. See 2

You have the ability to pay $2,500/month for rent according to that other thread, so you get to wall yourself off from the problems of Chicago. Lots of people can't. Let me tell you what happens to those people when violence explodes. They have to leave or guarantee that they will consistently be the victim of crime, which is a stressful life. The lucky ones were renters. The really unlucky ones had mortgages that are now under water because nobody wants to buy a house in a neighborhood where violence is on the rise. And most of these people have a massive portion of their wealth tied up in their house. So now they have to cut ties with whatever wealth they've been able to accumulate because people like you think law and order is racist. It's an easy position to take from your ivory tower. But I'm the asshole for noticing things.

12 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Future Michigan Senator Kid Rock unveiling his political platform.

I've got a half chub.

A week ago he was accused by some liberal group of campaign finance violations. His response:
"I am starting to see reports from the misinformed press and the fake news on how I am in violation of breaking campaign law. 1. I have still not announced my candidacy. 2. See #1 and go f**k yourselves." :lol:

The USA is moving more and more towards "idiocracy" every day.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sluts do deserve to be raped/sexually assaulted. Good point m8.

Yes, that's what I said.:rolleyes:

You ever rubbed up next to a girl you spotted on the dance floor without some sort of explicit communication? The same thing would be sexual assault if you did it in McDonalds, but is normal in a dance club. Context matters when drawing the line between normal sexual advances and sexual assault. 

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

Yes, that's what I said.:rolleyes:

You ever rubbed up next to a girl you spotted on the dance floor without some sort of explicit communication? The same thing would be sexual assault if you did it in McDonalds, but is normal in a dance club. Context matters when drawing the line between normal sexual advances and sexual assault. 

You'd just randomly go grind on a female you've never spoken to in a club? It's not normal or acceptable in any environment you rapey f**k.