The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Trump's got some lawyer doing his tweets for him, admitting that he paid off Stormy but claiming he didn't have sex with her, citing the letter she was forced to sign. Reads very much like Trump's tweets, I bet he wrote it. Unfortunately the letter also claims he didn't pay her off, which he has now admitted he did.
DcRKV-lVQAAw_WB.jpg
That letter was absolutely written by him. What a man-child he is.

The best part of the Korean business is that Dennis Rodman claims Kim wanted to meet Trump after he read his book. He’s blates read Trump’s book and realised that Trump is a fucking idiot and he can get anything off him just by flattery or dissing his many enemies.

Trump: I would love to announce that we’ve a deal, tremendous deal, where we grant the Juche regime full dominion over South Korea in return for acknowledging that Rosie O’Donnell is a dog and that Anna Wintour should have invited me to the 1994 Vogue Party.

52 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

The best part of the Korean business is that Dennis Rodman claims Kim wanted to meet Trump after he read his book. He’s blates read Trump’s book and realised that Trump is a fucking idiot and he can get anything off him just by flattery or dissing his many enemies.

Trump: I would love to announce that we’ve a deal, tremendous deal, where we grant the Juche regime full dominion over South Korea in return for acknowledging that Rosie O’Donnell is a dog and that Anna Wintour should have invited me to the 1994 Vogue Party.

Trump attempting to take credit for the improving relations in Korea is significantly less embarrassing than knowing who edits Vogue.  :lol:

Of course such a character weakness could be passed off as great general knowledge - but knowing that she was the editor back in 1994....

Trump attempting to take credit for the improving relations in Korea is significantly less embarrassing than knowing who edits Vogue.  :lol:
Of course such a character weakness could be passed off as great general knowledge - but knowing that she was the editor back in 1994....

It’s fairly common knowledge, m9. They even made a box-office movie about her.

Sensational scenes as unemployment rates go down again! #winning

U.S. unemployment down to 3.9 percent, the lowest it's been in over 17 years

https://www.postandcourier.com/business/u-s-unemployment-down-to-percent-the-lowest-it-s/article_712dc46e-86e6-5491-a7f5-cab1029789c7.html

The overall unemployment rate is now the lowest since December 2000.

The rate for African-Americans — 6.6 percent — is the lowest on record since 1972.

donald-trump-kanye-west-03d7fb18-a1fa-43

Blacks in danger of freeing themselves from the 'Progressive' plantation!

Sensational scenes as unemployment rates go down again! #winning

U.S. unemployment down to 3.9 percent, the lowest it's been in over 17 years

https://www.postandcourier.com/business/u-s-unemployment-down-to-percent-the-lowest-it-s/article_712dc46e-86e6-5491-a7f5-cab1029789c7.html
The overall unemployment rate is now the lowest since December 2000.
The rate for African-Americans — 6.6 percent — is the lowest on record since 1972.
donald-trump-kanye-west-03d7fb18-a1fa-431c-9097-3c40c62b24df.jpg
Blacks in danger of freeing themselves from the 'Progressive' plantation!

Hang on did you just compare progressive politics to the slavery enforced on black people in America for hundreds of years? What a w****r. Mods please?

His appearance at the NRA was nauseating even by his own sewer level standards. How the f**k that neanderthal could sit in that room with the parents of those weans 2 months back and then stand up and spout that pish is beyond me. But then I'm not a narcissistic c**t. 

Anyone know the name of the hospital in London he was talking about last night?
I know there's a knife problem down there but floors running with blood sounds highly unlikely.

26 minutes ago, mjw said:

I know there's a knife problem down there but floors running with blood sounds highly unlikely.

Think he means Barts, from this article in the Mail. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5581331/London-surgeon-says-regularly-treating-children-school-uniform-gun-knife-wounds.html

The surgeon quoted from the Today programme has responded.

https://twitter.com/martinpgriff/status/992677599800422400

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if he’s conflated a story about hospitals and some of the Enoch Powell analysis.

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Probably the Royal London in Whitechapel. It's grim to be fair, but it's not a warzone (One of my friends is an A&E doctor there).

Anyway, hospitals covered in blood > classrooms covered in blood.

Probably the Royal London in Whitechapel. It's grim to be fair, but it's not a warzone (One of my friends is an A&E doctor there).
Anyway, hospitals covered in blood > classrooms covered in blood.

Obviously getting stabbed must be really shit but if you are going to be stabbed a Hospital is probably the ideal place

17 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Obviously getting stabbed must be really shit but if you are going to be stabbed a Hospital is probably the ideal place

And you don't have to pay a penny!  Bargain!