The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

57 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Why can’t someone just assassinate this obnoxious, lying, orange mess?

Because he'd be deified and probably replaced with something worse.

Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out, and enjoy the show while it lasts. Popcorn at the ready.

Why can’t someone just assassinate this obnoxious, lying, orange mess?

Not sure that creepy c**t Pence will be an improvement with his god bothering nonsense.

22 minutes ago, mjw said:

Not sure that creepy c**t Pence will be an improvement with his god bothering nonsense.

At least Pence is a politician, and relatively stable.  Insane, yes, but consistently and dependably so.  

At least Pence is a politician, and relatively stable.  Insane, yes, but consistently and dependably so.  

Which will serve to arouse considerably less visceral opposition to him. At least Trump is loathed by everybody.

Not sure if a maniac who actually knows how to work the tools of power would be an improvement.

49 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Pence wouldn’t win 2020; he doesn’t have the stomach for the fight.

I’d genuinely whoop with delight if something awful befell Trump; maybe Melanie stabbing him then getting a presidential pardon.

I don’t like how you guys are making it seem like I’m pro Pence!

Let me state for the record I am not endorsing Mike Pence. I’d just like to see Trump suffer, and if that means Pence for a year, so be it.

This is the same Pence who repeatedly said during the campaign "I'm a Christian, I'm a Conservative, I'm a Republican - in that order"? I don't think he's a politician at all. Stable and insane though? Probably.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I don’t like how you guys are making it seem like I’m pro Pence!

Let me state for the record I am not endorsing Mike Pence. I’d just like to see Trump suffer, and if that means Pence for a year, so be it.

42 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You love him, you do.

I’m sure nothing would piss Pence off more than Savage Henry declaring his undying love for him.

Go on SH, do it for all of us.

I'd take the chance on Pence if it meant that fat, fake-tanned c**t was lying under several feet of mud. Ideally some fucker at an NRA rally would shoot him. 

48 minutes ago, HTG said:

I'd take the chance on Pence if it meant that fat, fake-tanned c**t was lying under several feet of mud. Ideally some fucker at an NRA rally would shoot him. 

Dallas would have been iconic, and hilarious. But probably better to keep the fat arse's heart ticking over till he's voted out. Hopefully he'll have no power in Congress by January and he'll be on full time duty answering Senate and House enquiries about his lies and his tax records to do any damage till 2020, when I doubt he'll stand even if he'd a chance of winning. Knocking him off or impeaching him would be very dangerous if 35-40 % of mostly armed Americans still support him. And I'm sure the kiddy sex stories courtesy of Jeffrey Epstein have still to come out.

The secret service don't allow guns to be carried when POTUS or VPOTUS are present.
The second amendment gets 'forgotten' while they are speaking.

I’m sure nothing would piss Pence off more than Savage Henry declaring his undying love for him.

Go on SH, do it for all of us.

#TeamPence #MikeIsRight #Vote20Pence #PrayTheGayAway*

*The views expressed above represent the official position of Pence and Bovril, the official Mike Pence for 2020 beefy drink website.  No correspondence shall be entered into.

Edited by Savage Henry

22 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

*The views expressed above represent the official position of Pie and Bovril, the official Mike Pence for 2020 beefy drink website.  No correspondence shall be entered into.

I admire the sentiment but it’s not the right approach.  So I will have to step up to the plate (got to love the Americanism)

Dear Mike Pence

I love and lust you and want to have crazy, mad raw sex with you.

PM me.

Love

Granny Danger

PS I know you don’t like to be parted from your wife so she can watch/film.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I admire the sentiment but it’s not the right approach.  So I will have to step up to the plate (got to love the Americanism)

Dear Mike Pence

I love and lust you and want to have crazy, mad raw sex with you.

PM me.

Love

Granny Danger

PS I know you don’t like to be parted from your wife so she can watch/film.

We could do a Rick Santorum on him.

42 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

*The views expressed above represent the official position of Pie and Bovril, the official Mike Pence for 2020 beefy drink website.  No correspondence shall be entered into.

We'll know if P&B's influence campaign has made an impact when the US Air Force start painting "Thanks for playing" on their bombs.

We'll know if P&B's influence campaign has made an impact when the US Air Force start painting "Thanks for playing" on their bombs.

I could genuinely see Trump accusing somebody who has crossed him of being on the “verge of tears.” China or Mexico, perhaps.