The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Watched a bit and he looks like he's just going through the motions. The credibility of the witnesses is devastating.

Dr Hill is brilliant. She’s far, far smarter than the Republican lawyer, let alone the halfwits asking her about conspiracy theories.

Mr Trump referred to Ms Yovanovitch as "the woman" and said he had heard "bad things about her".

"This ambassador, who everybody says was so wonderful," Mr Trump said, "she wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy.

"She's in charge of the embassy, it took, like, a year and a half, two years."

He added that his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, "didn't say good things" about her.

tenor.gif

Mr Trump referred to Ms Yovanovitch as "the woman" and said he had heard "bad things about her".
"This ambassador, who everybody says was so wonderful," Mr Trump said, "she wouldn't hang my picture in the embassy.
"She's in charge of the embassy, it took, like, a year and a half, two years."
He added that his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, "didn't say good things" about her.
tenor.gif&key=12b60e81f4f405371130523d45d780c5ca013bb9051665e66ab6285e7f17a4ce

This figures. I know somebody who worked at his golf course, and it’s supposed to be a rule that his photo is on show at all times. Safe to say they only displayed it when he visited.

And Yovanovitch’s lawyer has released a statement saying it’s a (nother) complete lie.

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

tenor.gif

His official portrait was hanging when I went to do my green card stuff earlier this year. For anyone who hasn't seen it, he presumably thinks he looks intimidating however looks far more like he's trying to sneak a fart out whilst looking you straight in the eye.

His official portrait was hanging when I went to do my green card stuff earlier this year. For anyone who hasn't seen it, he presumably thinks he looks intimidating however looks far more like he's trying to sneak a fart out whilst looking you straight in the eye.

Huh, our interviewer had a big picture of Wrigley Field. Didn't see Donny anywhere.

The American armed forces will be full of psychos like him.
There is a massive amount of sexual abuse within the army so it's hard to imagine what they must do to the Muslims and Africans they have been trained to hate.

And then you get the guys who were too weird for the American armed forces who make up the private contractors...