The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

27 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:
1 hour ago, Fullerene said:
I read this wrong the first time round.  I thought "why would anyone want to put land mines on the moon?"
I got it wrong.  Sorry. 

Hopefully Trump doesn't read PnB, you'll be giving him ideas

Sounds like a job for SPACE FORCE!!!!!, stop the Chinese from building their moonbase first.

If you read tweets about Trump you would genuinely think that large swathes of the US populace are as thick as pigshit.

Some real revisionism going on right now regards coronavirus - Trump saying it's WHO's fault - and the morons are just lapping it up. Some of them actually believe that Trump was doing more than WHO in January and February - there's gullible and there's your average US citizen.

It's clear that when the bodybags really start piling up then he'll be using the racist card - blame Johnny Foreigner for causing it etc etc.

And the simpletons will fucking soak it up.

18 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Interesting to see what the “Bernie or Bust” mob do.

Every one of them that I follow has told Biden to eat shit from what I can see. Matty Yglesias and all the other moist Dems are already getting ready to blame the Bernie Bros for costing Biden the election come November.

20 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Every one of them that I follow has told Biden to eat shit from what I can see. Matty Yglesias and all the other moist Dems are already getting ready to blame the Bernie Bros for costing Biden the election come November.

They'd rather another 4 years of Daddy?

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

A psychoanalyst would have a field day with you, welshy

I find the Sanders fanboys who can't be arsed voting but would rather Trump to a centrist just as daft as the likes of Milo.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I find the Sanders fanboys who can't be arsed voting but would rather Trump to a centrist just as daft as the likes of Milo.

There's a major leap to go from "can't be arsed voting for Biden" to "would rather Trump" particularly since most of them appear to live in reliably blue states. Maybe the moderate Dems can make a proper pitch to Jacobin, Chapo, the Bruenigs and all the other "Pied Pipers" of the left instead of the usual scolding. As it is, they'll likely do what they always do: pitch to the soft Republican vote, demand that the left bend the knee for a shit candidate, and throw a tantrum when they eat shit again.

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

There's a major leap to go from "can't be arsed voting for Biden" to "would rather Trump" particularly since most of them appear to live in reliably blue states. Maybe the moderate Dems can make a proper pitch to Jacobin, Chapo, the Bruenigs and all the other "Pied Pipers" of the left instead of the usual scolding. As it is, they'll likely do what they always do: pitch to the soft Republican vote, demand that the left bend the knee for a shit candidate, and throw a tantrum when they eat shit again.

I meant voting for Sanders in the primaries. He was way more popular but couldn't get his twitter followers to turn out. and the early momentum was lost. Now they'll doubtless think they're making a radical statement when they don't vote for Biden.

Edited by welshbairn

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I meant voting for Sanders in the primaries. He was way more popular but couldn't get his twitter followers to turn out. and the early momentum was lost. Now they'll doubtless think they're making a radical statement when they don't vote for Biden.

Everyone I'm thinking of was visibly out on the campaign trail for Sanders. Maybe Biden can pitch some good reasons to vote for him then. 

31 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I meant voting for Sanders in the primaries. He was way more popular but couldn't get his twitter followers to turn out. and the early momentum was lost. Now they'll doubtless think they're making a radical statement when they don't vote for Biden

Political Twitter users are a much smaller group than young  primary voters.

The problem with young people is most of then know nothing about politics and don't vote. Compared to older people who know nothing and vote. 

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

If you read tweets about Trump you would genuinely think that large swathes of the US populace are as thick as pigshit.

Some real revisionism going on right now regards coronavirus - Trump saying it's WHO's fault - and the morons are just lapping it up. Some of them actually believe that Trump was doing more than WHO in January and February - there's gullible and there's your average US citizen.

It's clear that when the bodybags really start piling up then he'll be using the racist card - blame Johnny Foreigner for causing it etc etc.

And the simpletons will fucking soak it up.

Trump's unwitting ace was making his first campaign proclamation the stupidest thing anyone's said out loud in public. If they'll swallow that, there's pretty much nothing they won't. 

If, in a two horse race, they don’t want to vote for Biden, a centrist, then by necessity they are tacitly supporting Trump, a borderline fascist. It’s a morally vacant position to take.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

If, I’m a two horse race, they don’t want to vote for Biden, a centrist, then by necessity they are tacitly supporting Trump, a borderline fascist. It’s a morally vacant position to take.

They are looking at the longer term and ways to achieve their policy goals. 

If you keep voting for corporate Dems you will be stuck with a corpocracy forever.

Cuomo is this week's Dem poster boy despite refusing to raise wealth taxes in the richest city in the world, cutting Medicaid and cancelling bail reform that would lower the amount of pre trial prisoners in his Corona riddled jails. They are fucking hopeless. 

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

If, I’m a two horse race, they don’t want to vote for Biden, a centrist, then by necessity they are tacitly supporting Trump, a borderline fascist. It’s a morally vacant position to take.

Good luck winning with that message!