The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

21 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

Poor boy Jan 6th trials coming to a head: 

IMG_3223.thumb.png.3186a6284d368a10f61313341949ce55.png

One of the other ones has gone AWOL.  He was in jail then released to house arrest and has now fled.

https://apnews.com/article/jan-6-capitol-attack-proud-boy-1341d4596fb96ee2828b54d70ef7e126

8 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

So Trumpy isn't going to bother with the Republican nominee debates. What a total fucking fraud. 

The organisers should do a "Have I got News for You" and have a chair in the space where Trump ought to be sitting, with a tub of lard on it . For added banter, maybe add a ginger wig with a comb over.

Whatever he does it's going to be all about him, either turning up at the last minute or doing a simultaneous livestream with Tucker Carlson or somebody. He's a master at hoovering up media attention.

P.S. I could also see him turning up at the Atlanta court house that day to get the latest charges read to him, which would mean wall to wall coverage of him from when he leaves home for the airport till when he gets back.

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

The organisers should do a "Have I got News for You" and have a chair in the space where Trump ought to be sitting, with a tub of lard on it . For added banter, maybe add a ginger wig with a comb over.

images.jpeg-5.jpg

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Ah, missed that!

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

It was IRREFUTABLE AND OVERWHELMING.  BIGLY.

It was definitely, absolutely, 100% real.

On 21/08/2023 at 05:14, welshbairn said:

Whatever he does it's going to be all about him, either turning up at the last minute or doing a simultaneous livestream with Tucker Carlson or somebody. He's a master at hoovering up media attention.

P.S. I could also see him turning up at the Atlanta court house that day to get the latest charges read to him, which would mean wall to wall coverage of him from when he leaves home for the airport till when he gets back.

He’s already arranged to be booked Thursday, thereby removing the Wednesday night debate results/analysis from the news cycle.

Details about the change in testimony from ‘Trump Employee 4’ in the espionage case highlights the problems of co-defendants being represented by lawyers paid for by one of Trump’s fund raising scams.

Yuscil Taveras swapped his Trump funded lawyer for a public defender and immediately changed his testimony rather than face charges of perjury.  He confirmed attempts by Nauta and Oliveira to tamper with evidence.

I wonder if we’re going to see more of this in the other cases as things progress.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It is being suggested that Trump will have his height and weight taken as part of tomorrow’s arrest procedure.  That could prove hilarious.

I remember vividly Ronny Jackson signed him off as being 6'3 and 239lbs, because that put him at an inch shorter and a pound lighter than Dwyane Wade. I know muscle weighs more than fat, but it still seemed unlikely. 

NBA Champ Dwyane Wade Bares All: 'I've Got Some Good Years Left' – Rolling  Stone

Edited by carpetmonster