The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve seen Trump peddle the line that ‘the American people might not stand for it’ if he’s jailed.  He’s totally delusional.

If he was sent to prison the would be demonstrations undoubtedly and a couple might get out of hand, but there will be no mass uprising and any unrest will be quelled quickly.  The biggest squealers will be the Congresspeople who are in awe of him but I can’t see them rioting.

Marjorie Taylor Greene's head would finally detach - win/win. 

47 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

There's unhinged and there's this.

1 minute ago, Dan Steele said:

That's the worst stand-up comedy routine ever.

Watched this last night on Stephen Colbert.  The bat shit craziness aside, this guy is running for President, is he going to offer any policies or just talk about electric boats and sharks?

I don’t think all Americans are stupid but close to 50% of them must be.

6 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Personally I'd consider anyone who'd take being eaten by a shark over electrocution to be absolutely unelectable. 300 IQ question IMO.

As someone who has been eaten by a shark and electrocuted I’d take issue with that.

33 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

As someone who has been eaten by a shark and electrocuted I’d take issue with that.

That's a harsh run of luck, I hope it at least wasn't at the same time.

1 hour ago, wellwoodpar said:

As a shark relies on electrical impulses in the water to locate food, i reckon the shark will be too F*ckt up to eat you.

I think the only way to fairly address Trump's concerns would be to put him in a boat containing a battery and sink it in a shark infested pool.

It's the only way to be sure. 😁

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

On 12/06/2024 at 05:53, Zetterlund said:

Personally I'd consider anyone who'd take being eaten by a shark over electrocution to be absolutely unelectable. 300 IQ question IMO.

On 12/06/2024 at 02:21, Granny Danger said:

I’ve seen Trump peddle the line that ‘the American people might not stand for it’ if he’s jailed.  He’s totally delusional.

If he was sent to prison the would be demonstrations undoubtedly and a couple might get out of hand, but there will be no mass uprising and any unrest will be quelled quickly.  The biggest squealers will be the Congresspeople who are in awe of him but I can’t see them rioting.

He's been pulling that for years; it's just him dog-whistling that he wants people to riot if something goes against him.

He really, really wants a proper army of brownshirts that he can set on anyone who says "no" to him. Instead, he's got a few million people who'll show up in the hope that someone else is willing to do the violence.

On 12/06/2024 at 12:53, DA Baracus said:

Which poster was it that was saying Biden is the one who is dementia riddled?

I don't think Trump has dementia. He's just spent his entire life surrounded by employees/sycophants listening to whatever garbage is rattling around his brain at any given second, and he loves knowing that they have to put up with it. Now he has an army of morons willing to come out and cheer him on while he does it - he must think he's God at this point.

On 12/06/2024 at 14:42, Salt n Vinegar said:

I think the only way to fairly address Trump's concerns would be to put him in a boat containing a battery and sink it in a shark infested pool.

It's the only way to be sure. 😁

Surely anyone listening to that story would be waiting to hear how a potential next president would spot a potential third option that would save the day where he could live another day.

This death versus that death is hardly an inspiring story.

Edited by Fullerene

32 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Surely anyone listening to that story would be waiting to hear how a potential next president would spot a potential third option that would save the day where he could live another day.

This death versus that death is hardly an inspiring story.

Given the narrator it works for me.

Sharks are another thing that he's mysteriously obsessed with, aren't they? Like showers.

Babbling on and on about these things in front of thousands of people and nobody to ask him if he'll ever shut up.

Edit: it's like going over to your mate's house and listening to their three year old pontificate about dinosaurs and whether it smells when fish fart.

Edited by BFTD

It’s said you can judge a man by his friends:

Megachurch pastor and ex-Trump adviser admits child sexual abuse

Robert Morris, of Greenway church in Dallas, accused of sexual abuse of girl in 1980s, beginning when she was 12

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jun/17/pastor-robert-morris-sexual-abuse-trump-adviser