The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, bigmarv said:

There will be a mountain of illegality going on behind the scenes of the Trump stock: 

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/10/15/trump-media-shares-halted-after-sudden-djt-stock-plunge.html

He’s just had bad news from GA - https://www.ajc.com/politics/a-judge-ruled-that-county-election-board-members-in-georgia-must-certify-elections/635RIP3ILBC4ZH5AGMMSQXPYBQ/

Varying reports on if the Trump campaign was even paying or had paid the bus company/drivers. Multiple reports of a lack of fuel and buses running out of fuel, and now reports of two bus drivers being attacked:

"Heya. The male driver was my dad...

My father was attacked at a rally

He works for the bus company that was doing transportation for the rally in Coachella. The rally didn't think about the logistics of 15k people and the buses weren't enough.

People got angry and began to riot. Throwing themselves in front of buses, banging on the windows and doors, and attacked two bus drivers. (One female driver was spit on by an elderly woman. The woman had to be restrained by another person from grabbing the driver by the hair)

The other driver was my father. He is a veteran and served in Vietnam and has head trauma from the war and from an car accident years ago...he was sucker punched from behind the head while he was walking outside his bus. He has a broken nose and hopefully his prior head trauma isn't worsen but won't know until some time. (He did get a CAT scan) He didn't see who hit him and he lost vision temporarily in his right eye (it's back now).

I just cannot understand this cult of violence and hate. My dad is 70 and what a coward to hit someone from behind because of something that was not my dad's fault.

The news didn't report this and even riot police showed up because of this behavior with the buses...

Just had to vent and get this off my chest. I just am angry and sad at the state of our political climate"

8 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Radio 5 Live is interviewing people at a Trump rally.

Christ, these are the thickest of the thick.

If Harris cant win against these zoomers, then the USA deserves everything it gets.

I saw some getting interviewed after that townhall where he danced , complete roasters

23 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

What if the Democrats conceded that he did win in 2020?  If so then he has now been President for two terms and is no longer allowed to stand for a third term.

Just a thought.

Fight fire with fire. Trump's secretly been president for the past seven-and-a-bit years, and it's his fault that everything's so shite.

Millions of confused MAGA Qanon roasters everywhere. "Actually, turns out that the economy is great and immigration is totally under control now the internet tells me that my guy's still in cherge! U-S-A, U-S-A!"

...yet still gaining in the polls, apparently.

At some point you have to admit that isn't about the embarrassing congenital liar, but tens of millions of idiots deciding that they've had enough of reality. They're only going to be happy with a dictator who tells them the lies they want to hear about furriners, non-Caucasians, global economics, crime, popular entertainment, sexuality, science, their own earnings and outgoings, and every other aspect of life. They're already starting to realise that their preferred alternative reality may not match up with whoever the current dictator is, or even their own friends, but it'll be too late for them by the time it affects them in ways that they've been happy to hurt others.

13 hours ago, BFTD said:

...yet still gaining in the polls, apparently.

At some point you have to admit that isn't about the embarrassing congenital liar, but tens of millions of idiots deciding that they've had enough of reality. They're only going to be happy with a dictator who tells them the lies they want to hear about furriners, non-Caucasians, global economics, crime, popular entertainment, sexuality, science, their own earnings and outgoings, and every other aspect of life. They're already starting to realise that their preferred alternative reality may not match up with whoever the current dictator is, or even their own friends, but it'll be too late for them by the time it affects them in ways that they've been happy to hurt others.

And predominantly thick white males.