The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 hour ago, mjw said:

Welsh Teacher removed from flight in Reykjavik enroute to America despite having a valid passport and visa.

Sorry a Welsh Muslim teacher.

Mr Miah, whose first name is Mohammed but is known as Juhel

His first name is Mohammed and he has an alias, whit dae ye expect? 

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

His death has a hutchence-esque auto-erotic asphyxiation vibe to it. A bit pissier, more slavic hookers wearing masks of world leaders and former presidents, but naked, seemingly self-strangled with some damp ladies hosiery is definitely how I'd do it. I mean how it will happen by accident.

Where were you on the 3rd June, 2009?
Your fantasy sounds a lot like David Carradine's death.

Just over a year ago actor David Carradine died a seedy death, hanging by a drapery
cord in the cramped closet of a Bangkok hotel room.Now, his ex-wife says she
believes the 72-year-old "Kung Fu" actor was murdered.
21 Jul 2010

Donald has spent a quarter of his Presidency in Palm Beach so far. On top of the $10 million for this, there's $500,000 a day for his wife and son staying in Trump Tower in New York, the bills for Secret Service accommodation in both being paid directly to the Trump corporation, never mind the costs of his sons travelling on business to Israel and Uruguay, Secret Service hotel bills in Montevideo alone came to $100,000. Drain the swamp!

Here's a letter that Peter Tatchell wrote to the Guardian in 1997. In the first paragraph he says sex involving children and adults is not abusive and is courageous.

This part is also worth noting - "Several of my friends gay and straight, male and female had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy."

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

Has Tatchell retracted or apologised for that letter? 

11 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Here's a letter that Peter Tatchell wrote to the Guardian in 1997. In the first paragraph he says sex involving children and adults is not abusive and is courageous.

This part is also worth noting - "Several of my friends gay and straight, male and female had sex with adults from the ages of nine to 13. None feel they were abused. All say it was their conscious choice and gave them great joy."

Tatchell-Letter-1997-06-26.png

Has Tatchell retracted or apologised for that letter? 

Why are you trawling the internet for beastly thoughts you fucking weirdo?

On 2/20/2017 at 09:01, Baxter Parp said:

Republican hero turns out to be paedo shock.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02/19/video-surfaces-of-milo-yiannopoulos-defending-pedophilia-acu-board-reportedly-not-consulted-on-cpac-invite/

Video surfaces of Milo Yiannopoulos defending pedophilia, ACU board reportedly not consulted on CPAC invite

The video is actually audio taken from the Episode of the Drunken Peasants Podcast that milo featured on. I watch DP, but i haven't seen this episode personally so i cant really comment on it myself, this was about 30-40 episodes before i started watching. They addressed it on the most recent episode of the podcast which aired on Monday. To quote them they say that what he said that while he did say things that gave them pause, they believe that what was in the video was taken out of context. Milo is someone that i dont really know much about him other than he is apparently a flamboyant Gay person who is very right wing and seems to be a professional troll. 

In their opinion this was a hit piece to discredit him since the episode aired 1 year ago and no one cared about it then. Also in the episode apparently Milo admits that he was himself a victim of abuse as he lost his virginity to a catholic priest when he was 13 years old.

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why are you trawling the internet for beastly thoughts you fucking weirdo?

Not trawling for anything. Tatchell's views on under-age sex are well known.

I'm just highlighting the double standards of the liberal left. 

Milo has, rightly, paid the price for his outrageous comments. 

ETA - it's fascinating that you called me, rather than Tatchell, a weirdo. Do you agree with his comments in that letter?

Edited by Bishop Briggs