The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Probably time for a new alias if this is the level of bait you're reduced to serving up for us.

6 hours ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

It's a good thing all these antifa guys are such pussies. 

20 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

He's heading to the Texan flood zone, potential for some epic Trump sound bites imminently.

"All publicity is great, your hotel occupancy rates will shoot up. Come and visit me at the Whitehouse anytime.Gotta go, on the tee on Mar-o-Lago in 2 hours."

Edited by welshbairn

He has a point though, a bunch of Nazi twats were kicking up a fuss a few weeks ago and everyone was talking about and/or finding a way to blame Trump. Now you have a bunch of Antifa twats once again rioting and attacking people(sure they ain't killed anyone, but shit like what we are seeing can and has in the past lead to deaths) and everyone here is silent.

He has a point though, a bunch of Nazi twats were kicking up a fuss a few weeks ago and everyone was talking about and/or finding a way to blame Trump. Now you have a bunch of Antifa twats once again rioting and attacking people(sure they ain't killed anyone, but shit like what we are seeing can and has in the past lead to deaths) and everyone here is silent.

Antifa didn't try to wipe an entire race off the face of the planet in the most brutally horrific way imaginable, they don't support racism or white nationalism or fascism, and the President has never been accused of having sympathy with antifa's cause.

White-knighting a Swampy alias [emoji38]

A woman murdered by the master race passed off as 'kicking up a fuss'
A new video released over the weekend showing a member of the master race pointing a gun at 'N*****s' (his words)
Kicking up a fuss though.

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Antifa didn't try to wipe an entire race off the face of the planet in the most brutally horrific way imaginable, they don't support racism or white nationalism or fascism, and the President has never been accused of having sympathy with antifa's cause.

True but they're still a bunch of arseholes.

11 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Neither did American Neo-Nazis or Southern White Nationalists try to wipe a race off the planet. But I understand the point you are making. They were marching in a group that had the flags of people who did do that. 

Antifa are constantly marching with Soviet flags. Didn't Soviet Russia engage in collective ethnic punishment? They just weren't as efficient at it because they're Russians instead of Germans. 

Why does it matter for one, but not the other? 

The fact is that this Antifa shit is playing with fire. 

13 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Exactly, he was accused. He has been accused of just about everything going and until the day comes when there is proof, it's nothing more than hollow words. 

Antifa support communism, a ideology that killed tens of millions. Antifa show up at protest after protest being violent and destroying property. Antifa believe peace can only be brought through violence and belive either you are with them or against them. 

Exactly, he was accused. He has been accused of just about everything going and until the day comes when there is proof, it's nothing more than hollow words. 
Antifa support communism, a ideology that killed tens of millions. Antifa show up at protest after protest being violent and destroying property. Antifa believe peace can only be brought through violence and belive either you are with them or against them. 

I'm certainly not in favour of a lot of antifa's beliefs or actions, far from it, but if you really can't see the difference between them and armed Nazis then I'm not sure I can help you.

16 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I'm certainly not in favour of a lot of antifa's beliefs or actions, far from it, but if you really can't see the difference between them and armed Nazis then I'm not sure I can help you.

In terms of violence and intimidation, why don't you have a go at describing the difference.