The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

6 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Who knew that the solution to America's racial and social problems is apparently forcing Hispanics to declare themselves white, black or Native American.

And with gun crime being significantly higher among the black community, presumably declaring everyone white would reduce it significantly.

On the census you can check:

White, not of Hispanic origin.

Black, not of Hispanic origin.

etc.

Hispanic origin of any race.

Just get rid of that last one. It didn't exist on the census until the 70s. The point is that the children of immigrants should not feel it's beneficial to separate themselves out racially or ethnically from "normal" Americans. They should feel it's in their benefit to assimilate into our existing culture. Our multiculturalist government policies encourage racial fragmentation beyond what would happen naturally. I think government policies should be designed to decrease racial fragmentation beyond what would happen naturally. 

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

And with gun crime being significantly higher among the black community, presumably declaring everyone white would reduce it significantly.

Hispanic isn't a classification when it comes to crime statistics for the federal government and most local governments. Most Hispanics are already considered white in those statistics. Lets make it the same for getting into college.

Edited by TheProgressiveLiberal

7 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I'm not into reporting folk, but the fact his previous incarnation was banned for racism should be enough to get this trolling c**t to f**k.

Never banned for racism. Used the "f" word in a joke. Used another term which I had no idea was even a gay slur (thought it meant effeminate men) in a joke later on. 

On the census you can check:
White, not of Hispanic origin.
Black, not of Hispanic origin.
etc.
Hispanic origin of any race.
Just get rid of that last one. It didn't exist on the census until the 70s. The point is that the children of immigrants should not feel it's beneficial to separate themselves out racially or ethnically from "normal" Americans. They should feel it's in their benefit to assimilate into our existing culture. Our multiculturalist government policies encourage racial fragmentation beyond what would happen naturally. I think government policies should be designed to decrease racial fragmentation beyond what would happen naturally. 

"normal" Americans wtf is a "normal" American in your context here as it reads to me that you are classing the offspring of immigrants as being not normal Americans despite the fact they would be as American (if not more so) than you. Pretty poor stuff even for an online forum and bordering on downright racism.

Trump: “Vlad did you interfere in our Presidential election?”

Putin: “No it’s propaganda from Crooked Hillary and the Democrats”

Trump: “That’s what I’ve been saying, I’m glad I have corroboration now from a credible source”

Trump: “Vlad did you interfere in our Presidential election?”
Putin: “No it’s propaganda from Crooked Hillary and the Democrats”
Trump: “That’s what I’ve been saying, I’m glad I have corroboration now from a credible source”

Now, regarding Trump Tower Moscow...

Mind when all the right wingers were outraged at the prospect of transgender people going to the toilet because it was going to be free reign for rapists and paedophiles and who all else to do whatever they wanted. Now they have an actual literal paedophile in elected office and they're falling over themselves to excuse it. What a country.