The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

I suspect much of the book is either grossly exaggerated or indeed simply made up - and even Trump’s ‘fake news’ friends tend to agree with that. But if even 20% of it is true then it paints a genuinely bizarre picture.

I can’t wait for an actual biography of these times to be released in 20 years, with senior figures willing to go on the record.

Just now, Paco said:

I suspect much of the book is either grossly exaggerated or indeed simply made up - and even Trump’s ‘fake news’ friends tend to agree with that. But if even 20% of it is true then it paints a genuinely bizarre picture.

I can’t wait for an actual biography of these times to be released in 20 years, with senior figures willing to go on the record.

The bits I've read just confirm what's been leaking out from day one. There's no need to make it up.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Trump taking things well here and definitely not backing up the books narrative about him being a childish bawbag.

Every citizen of the US who has voting rights should be begging the rest of the world for forgiveness for what they have done.

He is literally losing his mind as the world watches. He has clarified his statements about his success and mental state by saying -

I had a situation where I was a very excellent student, came out, made billions and billions of dollars, became one of the top business people, went to television and for 10 years was a tremendous success, which you've probably heard

Pretty sure most peoples' understanding of Trump's business experience if of someone who inherited a fortune from his dad, made catastrophic losses, was bailed out by his dad, went bankrupt, and has since survived by seeking out foreign lenders of last resort.

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I think most folk watching that will not agree withTrump’s assessment.

I watched it earlier and it reminded me that Miller was be one of the creepiest individuals I have seen being interviewed.

Having just spent 2 weeks in the US and watched a fair bit of various news channels of all colours, they are all absolutely horrific in their bias and standard of output. If you actually watch them from a neural position, it's obvious their only purpose is to brainwash stupid people and keep them within their own cosy sphere of confirmation bias and away from any dissenting voices. 

The Trumpets are as convinced that Mueller's investigation will throw Hillary in jail as the Dems are that it will find a smoking gun with Trump & Russia. Quite how the news can be spun both ways so convincingly is really something to behold.