The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think most folk watching that will not agree withTrump’s assessment.

I watched it earlier and it reminded me that Miller was be one of the creepiest individuals I have seen being interviewed.

Also a bit thick. or inexperienced. He had two things he wanted to say and when he demanded his free speech time he just repeated them. Tapper summed him up in his closing statement. Audience of one.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Having just spent 2 weeks in the US and watched a fair bit of various news channels of all colours, they are all absolutely horrific in their bias and standard of output. If you actually watch them from a neural position, it's obvious their only purpose is to brainwash stupid people and keep them within their own cosy sphere of confirmation bias and away from any dissenting voices. 

The Trumpets are as convinced that Mueller's investigation will throw Hillary in jail as the Dems are that it will find a smoking gun with Trump & Russia. Quite how the news can be spun both ways so convincingly is really something to behold.

Can't watch Morning Joe on MSNBC anymore, it's as squirmingly biased as the National. You sometimes get more depth and balance on Fox.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Kudos to the #resistance falling for the blatant joke that Trump watches a specially made gorilla channel.

Tells you something about the man that so many people believed it though.

Just now, welshbairn said:

This has been one of the many interesting things about president Trump - it's so ridiculous that the reality is often as bizarre as anything you could make up.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Or the psychosis of the #resistance. Bear in mind Eric Garland thinks everyone that criticises him is compromised by Russia. I mean I can't say I find it believable that Trump sits 4 inches from his screen for 17 hours a day encouraging gorillas to fight each other.

1 minute ago, Zetterlund said:

This has been one of the many interesting things about president Trump - it's so ridiculous that the reality is often as bizarre as anything you could make up.

I don't really know why people want to make up anything about the current state of US politics. It's not going to be funnier than Eric Garland and Louise Mensch supposedly being credible voices or Trump literally thinking the wall they're going to build has to be see through.

13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Or the psychosis of the #resistance. Bear in mind Eric Garland thinks everyone that criticises him is compromised by Russia. I mean I can't say I find it believable that Trump sits 4 inches from his screen for 17 hours a day encouraging gorillas to fight each other.

Sounds like a decent sketch for Monkey Dust if they ever bring it back.

Just now, tongue_tied_danny said:

It wasn't just the #resistance. One of Trump'  biggest cheerleaders believed that it was an actual passage from the book.

DS0GPYYV4AAliVQ.jpg.160aef0c5adcfd26cfbf0b9e0340a51d.jpg

I won't hear this slander against a fellow Proud Boy. I am a western chauvinist who refuses to apologise for creating the modern world.

https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-sneak-peek-a7c58480-bc9e-4580-93c1-6358a6102b93.html?chunk=0&utm_term=emshare#story0

1 big thing: Scoop: Trump's secret, shrinking schedule

President Trump is starting his official day much later than he did in the early days of his presidency, often around 11am, and holding far fewer meetings, according to copies of his private schedule shown to Axios. This is largely to meet Trump’s demands for more “Executive Time,” which almost always means TV and Twitter time alone in the residence, officials tell us.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.axios.com/newsletters/axios-sneak-peek-a7c58480-bc9e-4580-93c1-6358a6102b93.html?chunk=0&utm_term=emshare#story0

1 big thing: Scoop: Trump's secret, shrinking schedule

President Trump is starting his official day much later than he did in the early days of his presidency, often around 11am, and holding far fewer meetings, according to copies of his private schedule shown to Axios. This is largely to meet Trump’s demands for more “Executive Time,” which almost always means TV and Twitter time alone in the residence, officials tell us.

"Executive time".   I'm going to start billing for that on expenses.  Thanks for the tip, Donald lad!