The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Wonderful to see Donny boy waiting until the end of the year to make his most stupid tweet of 2017 so far, save the best ‘til last style.

71c58a70215ff06680cb4d41322783a1.jpg

I wonder what despicable act / evidence of impropriety he’s trying to deflect from with that doozy?

15 hours ago, RiG said:

This of course is the same clown who is building a wall at his golf course in Ireland to protect against rising sea levels :lol:

He's building it to keep the fish out.

And the fish are going to pay for it.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpgDonald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump
More

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

11:49 AM - 3 Jan 2018

Actual dick-measuring.

Latest tweet

“I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!”

Candidates include the New York Times, The Washington post and objective reality

2 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Latest tweet

“I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!”

Candidates include the New York Times, The Washington post and objective reality

This is reminiscent of @Oleksandr pishy best poster/scottish cup threads

This is reminiscent of [mention=70663]Oleksandr[/mention] pishy best poster/scottish cup threads

It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if Trump took his foreign policies from reading the politics forum of Pie and Bovril.

Do you think he’ll reveal the award winners over a three week period, along with a series of pithy comments which he clearly made up himself?