The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

6 hours ago, jakedee said:

Has everything to do with Trump got to be the biggest,best,longest,healthiest etc.ever?

Reminds me of Family Guy

Lois: How was your physical, Peter?
Peter: Good. Good. Good, yeah. Too good, as a matter of fact. Ya know what the doctor said? The doctor said I was too healthy. Too good of shape. Don't even know how, too good of shape.
Lois: You didn't go to your physical, did you?
Peter: Er, I did not.

"His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."

This might actually be true, but not in the way he wants folk to believe. They're most likely extraordinarily bad. He's almost certainly sarcopenic. I'd love to see him attempt to run or lift some weights.

Someone needs to end this dribbling cretin.

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

"His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary."

This might actually be true, but not in the way he wants folk to believe. They're most likely extraordinarily bad. He's almost certainly sarcopenic. I'd love to see him attempt to run or lift some weights.

Someone needs to end this dribbling cretin.

Aye let's see him do a bleep test

Appointing someone to run a $200 billion department whose only admin job has been running the Whitehouse Medical Unit with around 20 staff would be seen as proof of lunacy in any other country or administration. Edith Cresson, a French politician and one time Prime Minister got into serious shit just for appointing her dentist as personal adviser.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Appointing someone to run a $200 billion department whose only admin job has been running the Whitehouse Medical Unit with around 20 staff would be seen as proof of lunacy in any other country or administration. Edith Cresson, a French politician and one time Prime Minister got into serious shit just for appointing her dentist as personal adviser.

Any criticism from Republicans to this appointment?  He’s dragging down the GOP with these actions, it’s pretty hilarious.

Any criticism from Republicans to this appointment?  He’s dragging down the GOP with these actions, it’s pretty hilarious.

He'll probably be approved along party lines.
The Trump takeover of the Republican Party will see to that.

Before the Iraq war, John Bolton tried to force out the head of the OPCW by threatening his kids. Unbelievable that a man like this could ever be considered for any kind of position in government. Or any job at all.

Bolton didn’t mince words. “Cheney wants you out,” Bustani recalled Bolton saying, referring to the then-vice president of the United States. “We can’t accept your management style".

Bolton continued, according to Bustani’s recollections: “You have 24 hours to leave the organization, and if you don’t comply with this decision by Washington, we have ways to retaliate against you.”

There was a pause.

“We know where your kids live. You have two sons in New York.”

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/29/john-bolton-trump-bush-bustani-kids-opcw/

48 minutes ago, RiG said:

Totally shocked that the Easter Bunny that Trump had stand next to him was completely white.

“So I want to thank Melania and say that I’m glad it’s not stormy here...”