The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Aw bless. How naive. CNN has a story on this this morning. It goes much further than a couple of DMs.

A definite meeting becomes a possible meeting. Two sources become a single source.
The article was only published five hours ago!

“The sources”.

Online articles are edited all the time, but very mostly early after publishing. As they should be. The Guardian isn’t the Daily Record. Not one of those edits weakens the material issues.

What makes me slightly suspicious is that nobody else had the story, but I’d imagine that’ll be legal folk delaying stuff. We shall see.

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/11/27/politics/mueller-stone-corsi-wikileaks/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2Fpolitics

This article which says exactly zero about the communications of Wikileaks?

The amount of people on here who refer to articles they either didn't read or are incapable of comprehending is staggering.

Edited by Detournement

3 hours ago, Detournement said:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/11/27/politics/mueller-stone-corsi-wikileaks/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2Fpolitics

This article which says exactly zero about the communications of Wikileaks?

The amount of people on here who refer to articles they either didn't read or are incapable of comprehending is staggering.

Aw bless.  The naivete is touching.  

28 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Aw bless.  The naivete is touching.  

Quote the relevant part for me then.

Your deep in a rabbit hole. Most of the brighter Russia nuts have realised after two years and zero actual evidence of collusion that this going to peter out but congratulations on perseverance. Louise Mensch would be proud.

18 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Quote the relevant part for me then.

Your deep in a rabbit hole. Most of the brighter Russia nuts have realised after two years and zero actual evidence of collusion that this going to peter out but congratulations on perseverance. Louise Mensch would be proud.

1. Bit of a non-sequitur there.  I'm not passing judgement on "collusion" with Moscow.  I'm passing comment on whether communication between this Roger Stone fruitloop and Wikileaks amounts to more than a couple of DMs.  In other words, I'm saying I don't believe Wikileaks at the moment.

2. To wit, the whole of that damn article is entirely about the relationship between that Roger Stone fruitloop and Wikileaks, and unless you're telling me Julian Assange pointedly refused to have anything to do with him (or this third chap), then clearly it does go a lot deeper than that.   If this third chap is accused of lying about 1. being asked by Stone to get info, 2. getting info, and 3, involving someone else, then by necessity it means Mueller things he did all of those things, and that the relationship between Wikileaks and Stone is more than a couple of DMs.  That's only logical. Nothing to do with collusion at all.  Underhanded, certainly, though.

3. If you seriously are asking where I think this is going to end up, then a) law is not my field and b) I rather suspect it's going to be money laundering and perjury rather than Russiagate that comes and bites Donny.  This has already seen twenty odd prosecutions, including some of Trump's closest advisors.   I'm not quite sure why you're riding the Donald Trump horse in this race.  

4. Bobby Mueller's the man to prove somebody correct.  Whether that's Mensch - who flings absolutely all kinds of stuff at the wall and occasionally something sticks (death penalty for Flynn, anyone?), or the more reasoned analysts, or the Flynn Jr/Assange axis which says there's nothing to see here,  that remains to be seen.  But neither you nor I know what evidence Bobby M. has or has not, or when this will all end.

45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Unless you think Guccifer2 really was a Romanian teenager working on his own (who couldn't speak Romanian), Roger Stone was in direct contact with Russian intelligence and has admitted it.

Did anyone say otherwise?

I'm just refuting the fill in the blanks yourself conspiracy tha Savage Henry seems to revel in regarding Wikileaks.

I could listen to Donald Trump's wisdom all day.

One of the problems that a lot of people like myself, we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including – just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

Number two, if you go back and if you look at articles, they talked about global freezing, they talked about at some point the planets could have freeze to death, then it’s going to die of heat exhaustion. There is movement in the atmosphere. There’s no question. As to whether or not it’s man-made and whether or not the effects that you’re talking about are there, I don’t see it—not nearly like it is. Do we want clean water? Absolutely. Do we want clean air to breathe? Absolutely. The fire in California, where I was, if you looked at the floor, the floor of the fire they have trees that were fallen, they did no forest management, no forest maintenance, and you can light—you can take a match like this and light a tree trunk when that thing is laying there for more than 14 or 15 months. And it’s a massive problem in California

Josh, you go to other places where they have denser trees — it’s more dense, where the trees are more flammable — they don’t have forest fires like this, because they maintain. And it was very interesting, I was watching the firemen and they’re raking brush — you know the tumbleweed and brush and all this stuff that’s growing underneath. It’s on fire and they’re raking it working so hard, and they’re raking all this stuff. If that was raked in the beginning, there’d be nothing to catch on fire. It’s very interesting to see. A lot of the trees, they took tremendous burn at the bottom, but they didn’t catch on fire. The bottom is all burned but they didn’t catch on fire because they sucked the water, they’re wet. You need forest management, and they don’t have it.

IMG_3347.thumb.jpg.7fffc7284d54230feeadac8eb1e83c31.jpg

Definitely still in possession of all marbles. The best marbles folks. Rosenstein is bad marbles. Shame on fake news Washington Post for publishing the news that Justice Kavanaugh is back coaching girls basketball in their Public Safety session. (Last one is true).